In The Woods

MAKOTO POV

I hear my alarm going off while I was sleeping. I reached over and slammed it to turn it off. I sat up and yawned. Today me and my friends are going camping in the woods since it was the weekend. We have to be there around 10:00 a.m. today. So I went up took a shower and got dressed. I headed out of my house got on my bike.

Makoto: Now we were told to go to Mondo's place so we can all meet up there. Luckily it is not too far.

I then rode off to Mondo's house. When I got there I saw Aoi, Sakura, and Kyoko waiting outside on the porch. I walked up too them and asked a question.

Makoto: Why are you guys not inside?

Aoi: Oh, because we all thought we could wait out here for the rest to arrive. After all it is nice out Makoto! I brought donuts for this trip.

I laughed without realizing.

Makoto: You and her donuts, huh?

She nodded with a big smile on her face. I looked over at Kyoko. I noticed she was looking at me and turn her head the other way. I laughed a bit out loud.

Kyoko: What's so funny?

Makoto: I noticed you were looking at me, and I thought it was cute.

Kyoko: Cute?

Makoto: W-Wait! I mean it was adorable how you were looking at me then when I noticed you turned your head away.

Her face was becoming a bright red. I laughed out loud again noticing it. I never knew why she showed so much emotion around me. It was really cute.

Kyoko: What's so funny now?

Makoto: Your face is bright red Kiri.

Kyoko: Yours is too.

We then both lifted up our sleeves trying to hide our feelings. Then we sat in silence till everyone arrived. All of us got our things and follow Mondo to the woods.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BUY OWADA BUTTER)

Mondo: Were here guys!

Kiyotaka: Good job bro! Now everyone get to work on the tents.

I laid out my tent and got started working on it. When I got finished I realized I was the first one done.

Kiyotaka: Wow Makoto you sure know how to put up a tent quickly.

Makoto: Thanks. I learned how to when I did Boy Scouts. It was a lot of fun.

I then looked over from Taka's shoulder and I see Kyoko struggling to put up her tent.

Makoto: Hey Taka. Can we talk later I need to do something.

Kiyotaka: Sure thing! Have a nice day.

Makoto: You too.

I ran over to Kyoko, and without realizing I accidentally tripped on one of Kyoko's parts of the tent. I fell down on to the grass, and saw Kyoko on top of me.