Annoucement for my Volume Book Series

Ok so since I had a bunch of plans such as school work to be finish and a lot of other personal life stuff I was busy than I thought. I still need to finish up all chapters and make sure the book has all characters acting like they normally do in the anime/game. So sorry for the wait but I promise you 50 chapters will be worth it plus 2,000 to 4,000 or more so words as well! I am making sure to reread through most of my finished chapters. If the waits longer than I expect I will release a chapter out for you all so the wait is not too long. So it will now be rescheduled to June 6th. So I'm gonna head back to writing tonight. But let me tell you all this story is going to be INSANE. Like I can't wait for all of you to read all the chapters!!! Like when I reread through it's so crazy! I sprinkle some Makoto acting cool but flustered vibes if you all seen the anime of where Makoto helps Sayaka up and says Butter cup. That's what I sprinkled Makoto's character with just a tad. NOT TO MUCH SALT LOL. But I am gonna fix some things here and there to make it more clear. So can't wait for you all to see these chapters be released. Until then I will see you guys all later!!