Junko's Alive!?

DONT WATCH VIDEO TILL YOU HIT THE PART THAT TELLS YOU WHEN TO! If the video is not there look up Makoto Naegi Future arc animation and the video should be published by a channel named Watch Me

Makoto POV

Wow I can't believe it. That I am headmaster of the Hopes peak academy. I never thought I can get this far if it weren't for them.

I turned over to see the pictures of my dead friends. If it weren't for them me and the others would not have been here. Then I heard knocking outside. I walked over to open it to see Aoi frightened.

Makoto: Aoi What's wrong?

I pulled her in my office and sat her down. She looked at me, pale. One can tell in the look in her eye of how terrified she is.

Aoi: M-Makoto...I think Junko is...alive!

I sat there confused and laughed a bit. Then I see Kyoko walk in and looked at me and Aoi confused. I waved her over here to sit down with us and she did.

Kyoko: What is going on?

Makoto: Aoi was telling me that Junko is alive.

Kyoko looked at her with confusion.

Kyoko: Aoi, why did you say Junko is alive?

Aoi: I-I saw her behind the Hope Peak academy building. In the woods.

Makoto: It's hard to believe you in hearing this. But I will take your word. Let's go Kyoko, Aoi stay here.

She nodded and I grabbed Kyoko's hand and we went. I walked over behind the school with Kyoko and she stopped all of a sudden.

Makoto: Kiri, what's wrong?

Kyoko: Don't you think Aoi is telling the truth?

Makoto: Kinda...yeah. What about it?

Kyoko: If Junko is...alive. What do you think will happen then to us and the rest of our friends.

I looked down in defeat now thinking about it. Then I looked back up at Kyoko staring eye to eye.

Makoto: If...If she is alive. I am sorry for what I am going to do.

Kyoko looked at me in confusion on what I said and put her hand on her chin.

Kyoko: You are not going to do any harm to yourself are you?

I shook my head in a no answer and she believed me which I was surprised but did not show it. We then began to walk into the direction where Aoi told us Junko was. Once we got there, there was no sign of Junko Enoshima.

Makoto: Could've Aoi just seen someone that looked like her.

Kyoko: That is a possibility. But let's head back and tell her there is no Junko.

Makoto: Hehe...right.

We walked all the way back into my office and Aoi was not there. I had a bad feeling about this. I looked over at Kyoko grabbed her by the arm tightly and threw her behind under my desk.