Junko's Alive Pt.2

KYOKO POV

Makoto has not woken up and it's been a good twenty minutes. So I decided to carry him to my car and take him to my house.

Kyoko: Hmm, how am I going to do this?

I picked him up from the back of his back and legs and I looked down at him and blushed. What Aoi said is all true? He likes me? I mean I do as well but...after what's happened. Well I can't think about it now, I need to get him somewhere safe and warm. So, I carried him all the way to my car and put Makoto down and let out a heavy sigh. Then I folded the seats down in my car and put him in there to lay him down.

Kyoko: Let's get you too my place.

I shut the door and headed to the driver seat. I buckled up and started the car and we went off too my house. It's a little far away so let's hope I don't wake Makoto up.

_____________

30 minutes have passed and we finally made it to my place. I look at Makoto and he is still sound asleep. But...is he ok? I got out of my vehicle and went to pick Makoto up and take him inside and place him on my bed. Once I did that I looked at him and took my glove off to put it on his forehead.

Kyoko: His forehead is a little bit hot. Makoto don't worry I will get you a wet towel.

I sighed. I got up and went to get the towel. Once I came back in I saw him moving a bit. I fast walked towards him and put the wet towel on his forehead. Once I did he slowly opened his eyes a bit.

Makoto: Wh-Where am I? What's going on? Ky-

I put my gloved finger on his lips and shushed him. Letting him know to not ask any more questions and too rest a bit after...what we all saw and what happened.

Kyoko: Please, you need rest. I will answer those questions later. Right now I need to know how you feel?

He looked at me and the looked away.

Makoto: You saw the video...didn't you?

I tightened my fist and looked away. I nodded and he just looked sad now.

Makoto: I-I don't want to talk about it of what I saw or how I feel about it.

I looked back at him and he was still looking away. I really want to know why he at least never told me.

Kyoko: Well could you at least tell me why you did not tell me about it?

He was silent. He did not say a word.

Makoto: Can I ask what Junko said to you guys first?Then I can answer that.

I sighed. If that's the only thing he wants to I can get my question answered then so be it.

Kyoko: She made us answer these questions. Let me say the...first.

He turned back around to look at me now a little confused of why I sound sad.

Kyoko: She asked us who was Makoto's old crush and it seemed odd to everyone at first but Byakua answered with Sayaka.

Makoto had a light blush on him and he nodded.