The Voice

MAKOTO POV

Makoto: Wh-Why.

Mondo: I-I don't know what got into me man. S-Sorry bro.

Right now me and the others were in a trial. I was so down about what I was hearing. Why would Mondo do that! Then I heard Kiyotaka yelling and crying saying, "Please take me instead!" Then everyone watched as Mondo got executed. Everyone was leaving the room while I stood there on my knees. I then heard a voice.

???: How does it feel.

Makoto: Huh?

???: Makoto. How do you feel?

Makoto: I-I can't describe it. Who a-are you?

???: That...does not matter. But can't you feel it.

Makoto: Feel what exactly?

???: You feel like your hope has been taken from you. All you feel is despair.

I went silent when listening to this voice. Then it spoke up again.

???: Watching there deaths, isn't that painful?

Makoto: Y-Yeah it is. Why do you care?

???: Because I am here to tell you to save the one you love from death. Or else you will wallow in despair...forever knowing she is gone and you will be all alone.

My eyes grew wide when I heard the voice say that. It...it can't be true.

Makoto: Your l-lying. How do I know your telling the truth?!

???: I am. Why else would I be talking to you now?

Makoto: Your p-probably just an imagination.

???: Fine, let her die. If you really don't believe me then I will just leave.

I went to turn my face to see who it was and it was a long raven hair with a dark purple gown.

Makoto: Wait!

???: Hmm? I thought you wanted me to go.

Makoto: How do I know you are telling the truth.

Then I saw the figure smirked but I could barely see their face. They turned to me and crossed their arms.

???: I can show you what her death will look like. But you cannot tell anyone except her. Because one of your friends plan to kill her. Tell anyone of them and you will take her fate instead of her.

Makoto: I-I will do whatever it takes to keep her alive. I want all of this to end. Show me your evidence.

Then the figure snapped their fingers and I saw a white screen. Finally I saw Kyoko's room.

Makoto: Wh-Why her room?

???: Watch.

Next I saw Kyoko come out of her bathroom fully clothed and went out of her dorm. I thought she told me she would not investigate at night. Then the tv went to the bath house. She walked in there and grabbed a computer that showed a green light and was typing on it.