A Royal Birth

~9 months later~

3rd person P.O.V
The big day had finally arrived. News had spread like wildfire when it was announced that an heir would soon be born. The royals awaited for the birth of their child, grandchild, and niece/nephew to be. 

~5am~

Sabine P.O.V
I woke up in pain. I felt weak and when I realized what was happening, I tried to wake Ezra up, but he wouldn't budge. I reached for our transponders and placed his by his ear with all the volume up. I activated mine right way and screamed.

Sabine: WAKE UP YOU LAZY LOTHCAT!!!

Ezra jumped and landed straight on the floor. 

Sabine: About time.

Ezra: What was that for?!

Sabine: Sorry for waking you from your beauty sleep, but I don't want to deliver a baby here. 

Ezra: Oh, let's get out of here.

Ezra literally didn't wait for permission or anything. He picked me up and carried me to our speeder as quick as he could. He drove to the hospital like if everything depended on it, which it did. We rushed in and we were taken to a room where doctors got to work right away.

~Noon~

Hera: I search the whole castle. Nothing.

Kanan: Ursa and Alrick are returning from Mandalore. They didn't find them.

Tristan: My sister wouldn't disappear like that. Something bad must have happened to them.

Sauat: Relax brother, they're fine.

Marnie: We just returned from the city. Many people reported seeing Ezra driving to the hospital.

Sauat: And Ezra contacted us some minutes ago.

Hera: Wait, has Sabine given birth to the child? What was it, boy or girl?

Kanan: One way to find out.

Tristan: I'll inform my parents where we will be.

~At the hospital~

Hera: How is she doing?

Kanan: I believe Sabine is fine, it's Ezra I'm worried about.

Ezra: Hey, don't blame me. Put yourself in my place. I bet you would be freaking out if you were ready to see your child.

Hera: He's not wrong.

Ezra: I'm terrified.

Kanan: Kid, it will be alright. Just stay calm.

Ezra: Calm? I can't. What if I'm a terrible father? What if my child hates me?

Hera: Don't worry Ezra. You will be a great father.

Kanan: Just be there for the kid and you'll be fine. I should know.

Ezra: Yeah, except I ruined your life.

Ezra P.O.V
While everyone waited for the arrival of the royal baby, the one dying inside was me. Even though I had the support from everyone around me, I couldn't help but think back to my own past. I had grown up on the streets after my parents were taken away. I grew up alone without parents. The crew took me in and I stayed, trained, helped people, and eventually freed my planet. Now I rule as king, but will I be able to be good father? Kanan may be right. Sure, Kanan was my master and was like a father to me, but somehow it still isn't the same. I kept thinking about those thoughts and questioned myself. What will happen?

~Minutes Later~

3rd Person P.O.V
Everyone waited for what seemed like forever, which caused many commotions, but it was all worth the wait. The doctor walked out ready to give the good news to the family and friends.