Years ago

~17 years ago~

Sabine P.O.V
I was on the planet of Lothal. My parents brought me and my brother to met a new born child of the Lothal royal family. Yes, I was only a year and a half, but I felt like this would affect me somehow. I noticed a man with blue hair coming up to us.

Ephraim: You made it.

Ursa: We wouldn't miss it. Let's go kids.

Ephraim: Right this way.

I saw that we were being taken to another room. When we arrived, I saw a woman carrying something in her arms.

Ephraim: Mira, they're here.

Mira: Oh, come in. Welcome. Happy you could make it.

My mother took me and my brother over to the woman. I was close enough and saw what the woman was carrying. A baby with blue hair.

Ursa: Aw, he's precious.

Tristan: What's his name?

Mira: Ezra. Ezra Bridger.

I kept looking at the baby. When it looked at me, it laughed. I just looked back, confused.

Ursa: You like the baby, Sabine?

Sabine: What is he looking at mama?

Ursa: I think he's looking at you. Isn't he cute?

Sabine: He's tiny.

Ursa: Sabine, better get used to seeing him. You're going to marry him someday.

Ezra P.O.V
Yes, I was barely born. I know, I'm a precious little baby. I opened my eyes and saw a girl looking at me. I smiled and laughed. She looked nice, but I didn't like what her mother said.

Ursa: Sabine, better get used to seeing him. You're going to marry him someday.

Sabine: Ma, I'm a little girl. He's a tiny boy.

Ursa: We know but when you're big, you'll be together.

At that point I knew I would have to marry someone I didn't know. Sure, the girl is cute, and is somewhat nice, but I want to love someone on my own, not by force. After hearing everything, I started crying so they'd leave me be.

Mira: I guess he needs to sleep. Thank you for coming. I am sorry that time was cut short.

Ursa: It was a pleasure meeting my future son in law.

Well, guess I kinda got what I wanted. They're gone but I'll have to marry that girl in the future and I don't want to.

Sabine P.O.V
Marry a boy I don't know? Why? I want to be with someone I love. Why this? Why me? Maybe I should leave. Leave my family and not be a princess. My brother can be in charge, right? Would it be wrong? I may be 1 and a half, but I know what's right. Or I thought I did, until they came. Back in a time where I wished I was still a princess.