Problem

Sabine P.O.V
Ketsu had contacted me and said she was on her way. Ezra did fall for the trick and was coming back home. 

~Hours later~

Ketsu: What are you gonna do with him? Beat him up? Torture him? Bring back horrible memories?

Sabine: I'm not gonna hurt him. I'll tell the crew I found him and just wait for him to wake up.

~3 hours later~

Ezra P.O.V
I started waking up and noticed I wasn't where I was before. Then I realized. I had been captured by a girl, from which I tried to take a ring. It was a set up. But from who? I got out and once I opened the door, I noticed that I was back at the Ghost. I walked out and was grabbed.

Ezra: Let me go. Now!

I got no response. I tried to run, kick, and punch but nothing worked. I didn't know where I was being taken.

Sabine P.O.V
I was waiting again. Ketsu was on look out while I was on missions. I had gotten the word that he had woken up. I told her to wait and to let him come out. But to grab him before he could leave. And it went just like that.

Sabine: Guys, hurry.

Hera: Sabine, what's going on?

Sabine: Remember my friend Ketsu?

Everyone: Yeah.

Sabine: Well, we got a surprise. Bring him in.

Ketsu came in and tossed Ezra on the floor. He immediately got up and wanted to leave but I had Chopper put him in cuffs before he left.

Sabine: Going somewhere?

Ezra: Sabine, I demand you let me go!

Sabine: You have no right to demand anything at the moment Ezzy. You're in my kingdom now. You'll do what I say. Unless you prefer to go out to the streets again.

Ezra: You can send me back, but would you?

Sabine: I can and I will. Well, if Hera doesn't kill me first.

Ezra: Why did you kidnap me? You could have asked me to come back.

Sabine: I didn't kidnap you. Why would I? I have someone to do that for me.

Ketsu: About that, Sabine, I have to go. Where's the money?

Sabine: Go to my old home. My brother is waiting with money. Just don't tell my family where I am.

Ketsu: Then, see ya princess Wren. Plus, they already know.

Sabine: Don't mention that in front of the crew. Now back to Ezra. I had her bring you here for a reason.

Ezra: Which was?

Sabine: That the crew wants to know what's up. It's time to tell them the truth.

Ezra: I don't want to. Do you know what they'll do to us? I'll end up in the street. You'll go back to your family. What will happen then?

Sabine: That won't happen. If they wanted us away, Hera won't have cried. Kanan wouldn't feel guilty. Zeb and Chopper wouldn't miss you. I wouldn't be sad. You need to come back.

Ezra: Wait, you were sad? Why?

Sabine: It's cause I may have said the truth about you but I didn't tell you how I felt.

Ezra: Wait, are you saying that...

Sabine: Yes Ezra. I love you. That's why I came back.

Ezra: Maybe you're just saying that. Your are a princess after all.

Sabine: Ezra, why would I lie about my feelings? I love you even if you don't love me. I know because that's why you killed me.

Ezra: I killed you because you exposed my secret. You don't love me. You only say that because maybe the crew told you about what I heard when I went to look for you.

Sabine: Ezra are we really fighting about the reason I came back? Yes, they told me everything, but this isn't about what you heard. It's the fact that you didn't decide to face and tell me everything. You could have talked to me. Work out a solution. But you didn't trust me.

Ezra: Sabine, I didn't know. I...

Sabine: No. Maybe coming back was a mistake.

Ezra: No Sabine...

Sabine: Just don't Ezra.

Narrator P.O.V
And so, Sabine went back home even if her heart told her not to. Her family helped her and let her keep her freedom. Ezra moved back to the Ghost, trying to find a solution to his and Sabine's former relationship. Not knowing what was coming for them.

~Somewhere else in the galaxy~

Trooper: Lord Vader, our sources have told us that the princess has returned home. And no rebels are with her. She's unguarded.

Vader: Good. Have a ship prepared.