Home

Ezra P.O.V
Sabine just ran out, and was so formal about it. She seemed disturbed about something. I'll talk to her tomorrow.

~Middle of the night~

Sabine P.O.V
I dressed back to my mandalorian clothes and started packing. I threw the dress and crown on the floor, but thought about it first. After looking at it, I threw it in the trash can and left. I'm may not be a princess anymore, but there is a way I can help Mandalore. Goodbye rebels.

~The next day~

Ezra P.O.V
I was with Leia. Everyone was up except for Sabine. No one else had come into the common room. I went out to see what was going on with Leia behind me. We found everyone at command center. I told them that something seemed off, and Hera went into mother mode.

Hera: We split up. Search until we find her.

Ezra: Hera, did something else happen? You're scaring me.

Hera: A ship was stolen last night, and think about it. Sabine is also gone.

Leia: Why would she leave?

After Hera had told me what she knew, I ran back to the Ghost and to Sabine's room. There I found nothing and everything. The walls were washed and cleaned. I saw the dress and crown I bought her laying in the trash. I saw a note stuck to the wall.

Dear Crew,
This is my goodbye. I had to leave. My planet needs me. I never told you guys I was the princess, but I am. I know, hard to believe. There's also something else, but I can't tell you guys because I don't want to ruin things. Sorry I didn't tell you the truth on who I truly am. I had to leave. Bye guys.
~Sabine
P.S. Ezra, I hate you.

Sabine is gone, but why would she leave and why does she hate me?

Leia: Ezra? Ezra are you there?

Ezra: Leia.

Leia: Ezra, why did you run?

Ezra: To find clues, to find Sabine.

Leia: You miss her?

Ezra: Yeah. I mean...she's my best friend. I can't lose her. I've lost enough already.

Leia: You love her, don't you Ezra?

Ezra: No, I love you.

Leia: No you don't. I can see it in your eyes. You love her and if you love her, you have to tell her.

Ezra: I can't. Remember what I told you? We can't be together, she doesn't love me.

Leia: How can you tell? She loves you Ezra. I saw how her expression once you told her about us. She was hurt. Find her and tell her how you feel.

Ezra: Thanks Leia. No hard feelings?

Leia: None at all. Now go get your girl.

~Mandalore~

Sabine P.O.V
I was in prison. Turns out my family was okay. I arrived and they put me in a cell. They contacted the empire and I was taken away. Now, I'm in prison with my father. Apparently, he was taken away too.

Father: Why are you here?

Sabine: I don't know, came home I guess. Why are you here?

Father: Very funny, daughter. What happened?

Sabine: I came back to help our planet. I haven't forgotten my royal ways. What happened to you?

Father: The empire captured me after you left. Your brother is part of the empire now.

Sabine: I know, and now, I'm sorry that I didn't listen to the crew or told them where I was going.

Father: Crew? You're a pirate?

Sabine: No. My crew. My family. Kanan and Hera picked me up from the streets. They raised me for the past years. We became a family along with Zeb and Chopper. Everything was great, until Ezra showed up.

Father: Who are they? Explain.

Sabine: Kanan is one of the last Jedi. I think of him as my father. He's been a great one. Hera is like my mom. She teaches much about leading and cares about me. Zeb and Chopper are the pranksters and my brothers, well, at least Zeb. Chopper is more like a pet. Ezra, well, he is the prince I was supposed to marry. All together, they've taught me that not everything requires weapons or combat.

Father: Wait, the Bridgers are alive?

Sabine: No. The king and queen died in a prison riot.

Father: I'm guessing you and Ezra are happy together.

Sabine: Nope. He's with another princess. I love him, but I want Ezra to be happy and if it's not with me, I'm okay with it. His happiness is my happiness.

Father: I see that your new parents cause you to become soft.

Sabine: Funny.

Father: I'm sorry daughter. If it makes you feel better, I didn't want you to leave that day long ago.

Sabine: Really?

Father: Yes because no matter what you did, you're still my daughter and my little girl.

Sabine: Thanks dad.