Events

In the castle, everyone was panicking. The 19 and 20 year old kids, struggling.

~With Sabine~

Hera: The dress looks amazing.

Ursa: It is, but it would've be nice to see you in a traditional dress.

Sabine: Mom, traditions change.

Hera: We should go check with the boys to see the set up.

Hera and Ursa left the girls to get ready, but Sauat knew sensed something wrong.

Sauat: Something on your mind?

Sabine: Did you contact her?

Sauat: I asked the guards to take her to her reserved seat. They'll keep watch for us since mother doesn't want her here.

Sabine: Mother needs to change. We haven't seen Marnie ever since she left. Now she's coming back.

Sauat: But not home?

Sabine: It just seems unfair; Marnie hasn't done anything against us. Why can't she just come home?

Sauat: Mom's all about traditions. Keep them the way they are or change them for the better. 

Sabine: I know, but Sauat, I'm scarred. What if I'm not the ruler the people believe me to be?

Sauat: Hey, calm down. You're getting ahead of yourself. Everything will be fine. Just don't do anything stupid.

Sabine: Are you trying to make me feel better or worse?

Sauat: I'm trying okay.

Sabine: You officially give the worst advice ever. I can't mess up.

Sauat: Don't worry. You'll be alright, and if it turns into a disaster, you have your family to back you up. You're never alone. Now let's get started with the make up.

Sabine: I can't believe I agreed to this.

Sauat: Hey, I'm good at this stuff, just like you with your art.

Sabine: I'm trusting you.

Sauat: I got this. I hope.

Sabine: Hope?!!

~With the boys~

Ezra: I'm scarred, Kanan. What if she says no?

Kanan: Kid, you're overreacting, again. She already agreed to this. She can't back down.

Ezra: Kanan, I need the moment to be perfect, I don't want to be humiliated, especially in front of everyone.

Alrick: If I may interfere, I agree with Kanan.

Tristan: You shouldn't worry. I know my sister. She'll say "yes".

Ezra: You don't understand, I want her to say yes.

Kanan: Kid, just don't put her on the spot. It's her big day after all.

Ezra: You're right Kanan. Thank you, and thanks to you too Tristan.

Tristan: No problem.

~Later~

The palace was full. Everyone waited to see Sabine take the next big step in her life. She walked in, with both her father and mother walking side by side with her, Tristan already waiting at the front. Sabine then took a look at her new crown to be.

Bo Katan: Sabine Wren, today you take a new step into life. You made some mistakes, but they helped you learn on you're journey. I understand that the darksaber went to you so it could be delivered to me. Now on this day, it's time to past it down. It's time for the darksaber to be held by the new ruler of Mandalore.

Sabine was in shock. Bo Katan had one of her soldiers bring the crown to her. She placed it on Sabine's head then headed for the darksaber. Sabine looked at it and Bo Katan held it in front of her.

Bo Katan: Sabine Wren, lost princess of Mandalore, do you promise to promise to help the people of Mandalore, to govern them as their new queen?

Sabine: In the name of my family, my friends, and my people.

Bo Katan smile and handed Sabine her new/old weapon. Sabine bowed, rose, and turned to face her people.

Bo Katan: Mandalore, I give you your queen.

Sabine ignited her saber and the people cheered. Their lost princess found her way home and was the now acting ruler of Mandalore. Sabine looked at Ezra and her family. She then looked to the opposite side where the invited sat. There, she saw her sister clapping for her. Sabine smiled while trying not to cry.

~After~

The celebration continued. Kanan and Hera were dancing while Sabine's parents were talking to the guest. Tristan and Rau were part of the party security, and Zeb and Chopper were just at the dessert table. Sauat was no where to be seen. Ezra was talking to Leia, Luke, and Han while Sabine was by her throne talking to Ketsu, who had finally returned to her home planet.

Ketsu: So, you're a queen now. What's it feel like?

Sabine: The same as before as when I was a princess; except that after this party, I'll have a lot of paper work.

Ketsu: Good luck with that.

Sauat: Sabine! She's here and wants to see you.

Sabine: Bring her in.

A clocked figure appeared and everyone saw. Marnie headed to the throne and removed her hood. Everyone got their weapons ready and was ready to attack, but Sabine stopped them. Marnie hugged Sabine while Sabine started to cry.

Marnie: Thanks for inviting me sis.

Sabine: Marnie, I can't believe you actually came.

Marnie: I couldn't miss your coronation. I'm so proud of you.

Sabine: Thank you. I was waiting for this day to come because now that I'm queen, I'm officially naming you and Sauat "Mandalore's council trip advisers and representatives".

Sauat: Seriously?

Marnie: No, it doesn't seem right.

Sabine: We are family, and family sticks together. No matter what.

Sauat: Do you accept?

Marnie: I accept this offer with honor, your highness.

Sabine gave her sisters medals. It took time for the mandalorians to respond but they clapped. Sabine now had both her sisters back. The girls went down with the people, but before anyone talked, Ezra went up.

Ezra: May I have your attention please? I know this is a big day for Sabine, but I have something to say. Sabine, when I met you, I instantly feel in love with you without realizing you were the one I was engaged to. We had separate ups and downs, but now I want us to do everything together. Sabine Wren, I love you and I always will and I want to prove it to you. Sabine, will you make me the happiest Jedi prince in the outer rem and marry me?

~To be continued~