Freedom

Sabine P.O.V
I remembered what Tristan told me, the message I sent and the freedom I was given. Then it came to be.

~That night~

I had my things packed and I ran. I got my jet pack on, grabbed an extra jet pack and flew. Who knows where I'll go or where I'll be when they find me.

~Morning~
~Rebel Base~

Ezra P.O.V
I was walking around the new base. It's organized better, with Kallus on our side and no more inquisitors. Then an alarm sound came. I ran to the Ghost and found the crew getting ready.

Hera: Oh good, you're here.

Ezra: What's going on?

Hera: We have something important to do. We just received a message.

Ezra: Hera, you know I have to go.

Hera: Just listen first.

Chopper played a message and it showed a hologram of Sabine's brother, Tristan.

Tristan: Rebels, we need your help. Sabine had gone missing. She wasn't in her room this morning and no one has seen her. We searched her room and our home. She took some jet packs, and apparently something I gave her. I found some paint so my only thought is that if you see a flying Sabine, get her back. She left a note saying she was going back to you, so I recommend you stay put and alert. By the way, Mr. Bridger, you'll pay for what you did for my sister. Tristan out.

I heard everything he said and I didn't leave. I had to wait until Sabine was found and gone. But I wanted to leave yet, I stayed. What's happening to me?

Sabine P.O.V
I was flying in the skies of Mandalore. The sun had risen, the clouds were out, and I was happy.

Sabine: Okay. Get a grip. It's traveling with jet packs. It will be difficult, worse when I get into hyperspace, but it may be worth it. Goof thing I double checked the hyperdrive.

~Mandalore~

Tristan: I shouldn't have threatened the boy. Now Sabine is going to murder me.

~Ghost~

Ezra: My feelings and emotions are going crazy and out of control. It's a misery.

~Withe Sabine~

Sabine: Everything seems way cooler with jet packs, although I have been traveling through medium light speed. Good thing I didn't put extra speed on this thing, I would have been torn apart.

~Ghost~

Hera: What are we going to do when she gets here? What will we tell her? What if...

Kanan: Hey, she will return, and when she does, you can hug her to death. If she doesn't come here, we will go find her.

~Mandalore~

Ursa: Sabine needs this. She just needs clarity, even if we disagree on where she's going.

~Both family parents~

"We'll support you, but you must find what you're looking for first. You're lost, but we'll always find you. You're our daughter, no matter what."

~Everyone~
"And you'll always be free to return home once again."

~With Sabine~

Sabine: I'll belong once I return home. I know what I want, but is it what I need and deserve? I guess there's only one way to find out.

Narrator P.O.V
And so, Sabine went flying off while both here families waited and hoped that their daughter would return.