A Rebel Hope

Ezra P.O.V.
As soon as I woke up, I got the others to start of the Ghost's engines and head to Mandalore. They didn't want to since it was the middle of the night but I didn't care. I had to save Sabine...and her family too. Maybe that will prove to the people that I can be good enough for the princess.

~Minutes later~

We arrived but too late. The empire had beaten us to the Wren home. Now they were under attack. The crew started fighting on the outside. I had to get inside in order to help.

Ezra: Guys, I need help.

Hera: We won't be able to get inside. At least not all of us.

Zeb: You guys go. Chopper and I will cover you. 

Ezra: You guys do that. I called for reinforcements.

Kanan: Without permission?

Ezra: Yeah. Cool right?

Hera: That doesn't matter. Let's go.

We ran in, fighting heavy fire. The place was filled with smoke. My guesses, the fight was either going on or it had already finished with a horrible result. I kept running while Kanan and Hera stayed behind. I needed to help them. 

Kanan: Ezra, run. We can handle it out here.

Did he just read my mind? That's not creepy.

Ezra: I'm staying here. I'm not gonna lose you guys.

Hera: Ezra, Sabine is in there. She may need your help.

Ezra: I can't just leave you guys out here alone.

"They're not alone"

I looked behind me and there was Sabine. Fighting with a white lightsaber?

Ezra: Sabine, you're alive. Thank the force.

Sauat: I'm not Sabine. Sabine is in there in the hands of my sister. My whole family is in there.

Ezra: If you're not Sabine, then who are you?

Sauat: I'm her sister. Well, twin to another. My look alike is in there, trying to destroy Clan Wren. You need to save them.

Ezra: How do I know you can be trusted? For what I know, you can be a sith.

Sauat: You want to save her? Then get in there.

Kanan: Kid, go with her. It's the best choice.

Ezra: Kanan, she has a lightsaber. She could be a sith.

Kanan: Siths have red lightsabers.

Sauat: Mine is white. Why? Because I'm no longer a sith. I tried to be a Jedi, but never completed my training. That's why I decided to give you the warning.

Ezra: The what?

Sauat: It was me. You decided to follow the light.

Ezra: That was you? The voice from my vision.

Sauat: Yes. Now trust me when I tell you this. My family is in there, probably fighting for their lives. It's up to you to save them.

Ezra: I'll do my best.

Sauat: Come on. I know where they are.

Ezra: What about my friends?

Kanan: Don't worry about us kid.

Hera: Ezra, go. Now! That's an order.

I ran with the girl inside to the smoke filled room. There were troopers there along with a sith girl. She had the Wren's cornered up. Sabine had a lightsaber at her throat.

Ezra: Sabine!

Sauat: That's my sister. You have to save Sabine. I'll handle the troppers. Now go. Be the Jedi you promised to be.

I did as she commanded and headed to Sabine. That's when I heard her say.

Sabine: To bad for you. You're in for a disappointment.

Marnie: The only disappointment here is you. You're not a queen. Not a Mandolorian, not an artist. Not even a rebel. You'll never be anything. 

Sabine: You have no idea who you're messing with. You don't even what's waiting for you.

Marnie: I do, you don't because this is where your life ends. No one can save you. You're a nobody.

I had enough. I used the force to take a smoke bomb from the girl and used it. While that happened, I cut everyone lose and they started the fight again.

Ezra: I'd be watching what I say if I were you.

Marnie: Why you little rat. Who do you think you are?

Ezra: A jedi and the future leader of Mandalore. Now do me a favor and leave my wife alone.

Marnie: Wife? Wow sis, you already got a man. Let me guess, the lothrat you were arranged to marry? What a shame you'll both died and I'll keep the throne.

Sabine: Over my dead body.

Marnie: That can be arranged.

Ezra: You'll have to get through me first. 

Marnie: Okay, I know I'm gonna kill you both, but you guys are the ultimate couple. Willing to die for each other. I admire that. To bad you won't last.

Ezra: I wouldn't talk. I didn't come alone. 

Sabine: Meanwhile all your troops are dead. It's us against you.

Marnie: That's where you're wrong. You really think I'd come with a couple of poor aiming troops? You guys make me laugh. Oh well, time to end this. See ya on the other side.

She raised her lightsaber, ready to strike. Sabine and I waited for the impact of the saber but it never came. Instead we heard footspets running toward us, with someone screaming for us.

"Get away from them!"

Marnie: What?! How could you?

"You won't lay a finger on either of them!"

~To be continued~