Old discovery

Sabine: Sauat? Is that your name?

Sauat: I think so.

Sabine: Wait, so you don't remember who you were or where you were from?

Sauat: My brother told me he saved me and Marnie from a traitorous home. He found out we were force sensitive and took us away. He didn't know about you. There's so much more that I don't think it should be worth telling.

Sabine: We have time.

Sauat: Marnie and I were told we were going to be jedi, but instead, he trained us as sith. As soon as I knew the truth, I was ready to run home, but I didn't. Don't know why, all I remember is that it had to do with you. You ran away from home after you created...

Sabine: Don't say it.

Sauat: I knew it wasn't safe, so I kept training in the ways of the sith and it helped me. Soon, I used their ways as advantages. I guess they found out because my training was put on hold, they ignored me, and my sabers turned white since I wasn't in a category.

Sabine: So, you and Marnie are my twin like sisters, but got taken away by a sith that didn't know I existed, explaining why I never experienced the force in me. You defected and went against the empire, causing the huge fight that happened and your sabers changed because you're not a sith or jedi.

Sauat: Correct.

Sabine: And you never came back because you felt as if you wouldn't be accepted.

Sauat: I came back once, but they kicked me out.

Sabine: What? Why Tristian?

Tristian: She left us. Even if she knew the truth, she stayed away.

Ursa: Sabine, she has to go. She abandoned us.

Sabine: I left and came back. No one wanted me back until I proved myself to my people. Why can't you guys accept Sauat like you did me? What's so different about our mistakes? It seems like we made the same mistake, but no one supported her. She had no choice but to stay away. You can't blame her, and might I remind you that I was just given the throne without realizing who the rest of my family was. It's Sauat who deserves the throne, not me.

Tristian: You know that if Sauat takes the throne, she has to marry the jedi boy?

Sabine: What?

Ursa: We paired you guys together since you two were closest to the throne age. Tristian was older than any other royal princess.

Sabine: Which explains why Tristian doesn't have the throne.

Sauat: In other words, Tristian couldn't get a girlfriend.

Tristian: That's not true. There were no girls in my age in any royal family.

Sauat: Because you were to old.

Tristian: I'm not old.

Sabine P.O.V.
Our mother left while the two were arguing. I was watching and it reminded me of when Tristan and I were young, back when Tristan would have little crushes on others in the clan. Sweet. Sauat may not have been here, but it's as if she was always around. She's making fun of our brother for being single.

Tristan: I don't care. I'm happy alone and you'll never get the throne.

Sauat: I don't want it. I don't want to be a queen.

Tristan: Well, I never wanted to be a king.

Sauat: It's settled then. No one wants to be in charge. Being old isn't a bad thing. Old people are wise.

Tristan: So, I'm stupid.

Sauat: No, you're wise...because you're old.

Tristan: I'm not old, just lonely.

Sauat: You'll find love in your own time, just wait.

Tristan did the unexpected. Something I haven't seen in years and something I thought he wouldn't do. He hugged Sauat.

Tristan: Thanks sis. Nice to have support.

Sauat: Tristan, I'm not your sister.

Tristan: Oh, right. I'm supposed to be mad at you.

Sabine: Stop. You guys are family and you just proved it. You've been acting like siblings for 10 minutes.

Both: Really?

Sabine: Yes. You're getting along. Just admit it. You care!!!

Tristian: Alright. For a long lost sister, you're a pretty cool one.

Sauat: Thanks, and you're a fun brother. You actually notice I'm here, even if you hate me.

Tristan: Hate to say this, but it's nice to have you back, even if you actually never got to know me.

Sauat: Nice to be back home.

Sabine: Not to ruin this happy moment, but we should go back to the others.

We walked back to the throne room and were surprised to see it cleaned up. As soon as I looked at my family, Ezra ran to me and embraced me in a hug.

Ezra: I thought I'd never see you again. I never want to lose you.

Sabine: You won't. Past is past and Sauat helped us. Now, we're together.

Ezra: Thank you Sauat.

Sauat: Don't thank me yet. We still have to handle Marnie and my old brother.

Tristan: Hey!!!

Sauat: Not you.

Sabine: Sauat, I have a question. Who is your brother?

Sauat: Someone you all hate. The sith lord himself, Vader.