Looking

Sabine P.O.V
The next day, I looked for Ezra everywhere. Some people didn't know where he went but others said they had seen him earlier during the day. I searched and searched. Nothing. Then I thought the worst. Had Ezra left because of me?

Ezra P.O.V
I used the force on Sabine to get inside her mind and heard her thoughts. She thought I left? She was looking for me? I guess she wants to talk to me about the whole royal family thing. What she doesn't know is that I did something special.

~That night~

Hera: Sabine, he'll show up. Don't worry.

Sabine: But what if he doesn't? What if he left?

Hera: He wouldn't.

Sabine P.O.V
I had been talking to Hera for over an hour. The only reason she stopped talking is because her comm link rang. At that moment, Chopper came in and handed Hera a bag.

Sabine: Hera, is everything alright?

Hera: Kanan needs us outside.

Sabine: Why? Did something happen?

Hera: I don't know. He only said that I need to give this to you.

She handed me the bag and a box. I went to my room and found what I didn't think I would in years. A crown, a dress, and heels. I'm guessing I have to wear this. This is going to get some getting used to.

~Minutes later~

Ezra P.O.V
I was waiting for her to come. I had gotten everything ready. The base decorated as a palace ballroom, and everything was for Sabine. Then, she came. My princess, in a purple dress and crown. I could see she almost feel because of the heels.

Ezra: You okay?

Sabine: Yeah, just haven't used heels in a long time. Ezra, what is this? I thought you left us.

Ezra: No. I was only getting all of this ready.

Sabine: Why?

Ezra: For you. Just a little something.

Sabine: Wow. I can't believe you did this for me.

Ezra: Yeah. You deserve the best since we'll have to get married. You know my 18th birthday is coming up.

Sabine: Yeah, but you know that the rule no longer stands right?

Ezra: Oh, I thought it still did.

Sabine: I can't believe I'm doing this but, Prince Ezra Bridger of Lothal, will you do me the honor of dancing with me?

Ezra: Of course Princess Sabine Wren of Mandalore.

~The next morning~

Sabine P.O.V
I was still wearing the dress. For the first time ever, I was happy to be dressed up again. Now, I just have to tell Ezra how I feel about him. I got up and tried to find him. When I did, I found him in the common room with the crew and Leia.

Ezra: Morning Sabine.

Sabine: Good morning. What's going on here?

Ezra: Leia and I just became a couple.

Sabine: What? A couple?

Ezra: Yeah, since you said our rule no longer stands, I thought it be okay if Leia and I...

Sabine: If you all may excuse me, I have some painting to catch up on. Good day.

I left and when I got to my room, I cried. The person I love and was supposed to marry was taken away from me. I'm alone again, and this time, for good. Can things get any worse?