Warning

Ezra P.O.V
I went to my room, ready for a nap. As I laid down, I felt something. Then I got dizzy and blacked out.

~In his mind~

I saw darkness. I walked and walked when I was stopped. I saw 2 ways. One kept going in the dark and the other had light. I stood there wondering what side to choose. Then I heard a voice.

Voice 1: Come to the dark. You can free your planet, free your home and so much more. Sabine will be happy with you.

Ezra: With me?

Voice 1: Yes, just follow me.

Voice 2: No, don't do it. Stay in the light. It's the only way to survive.

Ezra: What the force?

Voice 1: You can have what you always wanted.

Voice 2: Don't listen Ezra. Don't get tempted. Sometime what you want is not what you need.

Ezra: What? How do you know my name? Who are you?

Voice 2: Sabine needs your help. Go to her before it's to late.

When I heard that, I ran to the light. But before I went into it, the darkness spoke.

Voice 1: You just made the worst mistake of your life. You can't protect her forever. Not now, not ever. We'll get her first.

I heard it laugh so I ran into the light and woke up.

~Back on the ship~

Sauat P.O.V
I tried contacting the Jedi boy but I guess I wasn't the only one. This can't end good.

Marnie P.O.V.
I tried to contact the boy to get him to join the dark side but nothing. Someone is trying to keep him on the light. Sabine has to join the empire.

~Mandalore~

Sabine P.O.V.
Someone had sounded the imperial alarm; everyone was in a panic. We started getting weapons and got into our ready positions. We waited for the imperials to show up, but they didn't. We stayed there, that is, until I heard a bomb go off. 

Sabine: One of my explosives?! Mom, Tristian! Take cover. They're here! Everybody hide.

It was too late. The imperials came in and had my people in hand cuffs. My family and I were put in the crowd. Someone walked in with a red lightsaber and took my crown. 

Marnie: Nice explosives. Talented indeed but useless. I always knew you'd never be able to protect our people. Now because of you, they are all, well, dead. This crown always belonged to me. To bad I wasn't trusted, was I mother or should I say Countess Wren?

Ursa: What do you want here, traitor?

Marnie: Wow, I always thought my sis was the traitor. Turns out, it's me. Who knew that someone with such royal status would end up so low with our people. From queen to countess. So sad, but to plain. Tell me brother, is she really the what's best for our world?

Tristan: Sabine is better than what you could've done for us. You would just reign in terror. You ran away like a coward while Sabine returned and took responsibility for what she did.

Marnie: Aw, look at the big brother defending her baby sister. You're the oldest yet she gets the crown. Tough life for both of us.

Sabine: What's going on here?! Who is she? Why did she call you guys "mom" and "brother" like she knows us?

Marnie: She doesn't know? Guess I came at a wrong time. Well, might as well tell you now. Sabine, I'm your sister, Marnie.

Sabine: What? No. This can't be.

Marnie: Oh but it is and I have someone else with me. Your other sister. Sauat and I are your sister, but we're twin sisters. Mom hid it from you because she knew we'd turn against you, so she gave us away. Like trash.

Sabine: That's not true. If I were related to you, I'd have the force with me as well. 

Marnie: Oh you do. You just didn't know it. But you'll never us it because you have to die.

Before I could answer, a smoke bomb went of. Between my people and the smoke, I saw a green blade.

Sabine: To bad for you. You're in for a disappointment.

~To be continued~