Getting along

Sabine P.O.V.
Everyone was shoked at what Sauat had just said. No one dared to talk. I got her out of the room as quick as possible before she was critizied.

Sabine: Why didn't you tell me it was him?

Sauat: It wasn't that important. What does Vader have to do with this anyway?

Sabine: Kanan and Ezra are jedi. If Vader comes back...

Sauat: He won't. He hates me because I remind him of his old apprentice.

Sabine: Ahsoka.

Sauat: If he comes back, he'll come after you as well.

Sabine: He's not coming after any of us as long as I live. Let's go back to the others and hope they aren't mad.

I took her back in, hoping that Kanan or Ezra wouldn't be mad. Mom, I knew she would. The rest of the crew, who knows. As soon as we stepped foot in the room, we got yelled at by the whole clan.

Everyone: What were you thinking?! She isn't welcomed here. We shouldn't have accepted Sabine back either. They 're alike and they're bad for this world.

Sabine: ENOUGH!!! I am the future queen, I promised to defeat the empire so we can all be free. If you go against me, you'll be accused of treason. I'm trying to help, trust me, I am, but it's hard to help if no one will support me.

Tristan: Sabine, we support you, it's just that she didn't tell us that...

Sauat: I was taken by Vader. I said it was a sith. How many sith lords do you know?

Hera: She's right. We didn't know.

Zeb: She contacted the kid in his sleep.

Kanan: She helped Ezra get inside the building.

Ezra: She helped me stay on the light side and found the other girl while I saved Sabine.

Sabine: The rebels are supportive, why can't any of you?

Ursa: Sabine, she's a dark sider. She must leave.

Sabine: She won't.

Sauat: Sabine, it's alright. I only planned on coming to help. Then, who knows what waits for me.

Sabine: You're not going anywhere.

Sauat: Oh please. You can't keep me here even if you wanted to.

Tristan: There's one way. We'll have a trial.

Ursa: No.

Sabine: Of course. Tristian, you're a genius.

Tristan: See, not old.

Sauat: Whatever.

Sabine: A trial is just what we need to settle this family matter.

Ursa: You need witnesses, a guilty party, and evidence. We have Sauat and the evidence, but without witnesses, there's no case.

Ezra: Sabine, you have us as witnesses.

Ursa: That doesn't count, jedi.

Sabine: Yes it does. According to the rules, anyone that has seen anything has to speak up or stay silent.

Tristan: Now you follow the rules?

Ursa: What is your point?

Sabine: They want to speak up, they can. We have witnesses and a fair trial.

Ursa: Then the trial will go on, but whatever decision is made will be final.

Sabine: Deal. While you guys come to a decision, we're going to have some fun. Tristan, Sauat, we have some catching up to do.

Sauat: We do?

Tristan: Come on Sauat, let's go get your uniform.

~Minutes later~

Sauat: Why do I need a uniform?

Sabine: It's not a uniform, just armor. Each member of the clan has some.

Tristan: We get it from our family.

Sauat: Well, I'm not welcomed in the family.

Tristan: Hey, you're a Wren. You take the armor with you even if mom makes you leave.

Sabine: Plus, you got it from us. We're your family, that's what matters, but the armor is looking a bit plain, don't you think?

Sauat: It is?

Sabine: It needs a personal touch. Everyone, to my art studio.

Narrator P.O.V.
The siblings soon had the armor painted with a matching helmet to go with it. The paint job was such a success that they all decided to do a family portrait that included themselves and the rebels. They had a paint fight after that, leaving the studio as a splattered art work. They had gotten along so well, that they decided to sit and talk.

Tristian: That was fun.

Sabine: I haven't had that much fun in a while.

Sauat: I can't remember the last time I got to have fun.

Tristan: Was the academy that lame?

Sabine: It was.

Sauat: So, Sabine, tell us. What's up with you and the jedi boy?

Sabine: Nothing but this marriage arrangement almost pulled us apart.

Sauat: So there is something going on?

Sabine: Gossip much!

Sabine decided to hit Sauat with a pillow and a pillow fight began between the two.

Tristan: Sis, he better treat you right. If he doesn't, you know where to find me.

Sabine: Thanks bro but I don't think that will be necessary.

Sauat: Guys, I'm bored already.

Tristan: It's been hours.

Sabine: Maybe a choice was made. Let's go.

Sauat: Wait, what if they went against me?

Tristan: We'll stand with you.

Sabine: No matter what.

They ran off to the throne room, hoping for a decision to keep their family together.

Sabine: Are you guys done?

Ursa: What is she wearing?

Sabine: Our family armor. Personalized with a matching helmet.

Tristan: And we gave it to her.

Ursa: I have made my decision. Because Sauat was working with the sith lord, she is banished from Mandalore.