Back

Sabine P.O.V
I flew as fast as could to the Ghost. I got there and I was happy to see the crew. When they saw me, they didn't believe I had come back. Plus, they weren't surprised. They saw me coming, mainly because it's rare to see a flying mando in the rebellion.

Hera: Sabine, where have you been? We've all been worried.

Sabine: Home. I helped my father escape prison, my family and clan welcomed us both back, and just regular things. I also trained and got these jetpacks.

Hera: It's nice to have you back.

Kanan: I'll tell Ezra to rest when he gets back.

Sabine: Why? Where is he?

Kanan: Apparently, searching for a way to make you happy. He comes back every night and leaves again in the morning.

Zeb: The kid is basically gone all day. Returns just to sleep.

Hera: Ezra hopes that if you come back, you won't see him. He's been doing this and said he'll keep doing it even if and after you come back.

Sabine: Why is he wasting his time? What did I even do to him?

Zeb: You hurt him.

Sabine: What? No. If anything, he hurt me. That's why I left.

Hera: What did he do to you?

Sabine: I loved him and he chose Leia over me. I bet he's happy with her right now, only fooling you guys with some silly nonsense. I know you guys are happy for him and all, but I just couldn't stand the sight of them together.

Kanan: Sabine, they are no longer together. Ezra still loves you.

Hera: And honestly Sabine, we didn't like it either. We all want you two to be together. Why would we be happy for him?

Sabine: Because he's happy. I didn't come back because I thought it would all be okay without me.

Hera: Sabine, we needed you more than you think. Especially Ezra, after hearing all the bad things you and your family said about him.

Sabine: What? We didn't say anything.

Hera: We were there Sabine. He said that you were going to be with someone else because he wasn't a prince, or something like that.

Sabine: You guys were there. You found me but left after Ezra heard. What have I done?

Hera: It's okay Sabine, Ezra will be here later tonight. You can talk to him then.

Sabine: Hera, I can't. It's time you guys knew the secret. About me and Ezra.

Ezra P.O.V
I had just arrived to the Ghost again. I went to my room to change and then headed to the common room. From outside, I heard voices, one being the one I would recognize anywhere. Sabine is back. And she's going to tell them our secret.

Hera: What secret Sabine?

Sabine: It just that Ezra and I are...

Ezra: Don't tell them anything.

I just went in. I was mad. I looked at everyone and they were shocked. Maybe because I got home early. Then, Sabine looked at me with sad eyes, which were starting to form tears.

Ezra: Sabine.

Sabine: Ezra.

Ezra: Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at home with your husband to be?

Sabine: No. Ezra, I must tell them now.

Ezra: No. We'll be sent back to the streets.

Sabine: Guys, Ezra and I are...

Ezra: Sabine, I mean it.

Sabine: If you don't let me, I'll have to punish you.

Ezra: How?

Sabine: By leaving for good.

Sabine P.O.V
I said it. I would do it. I saw Ezra getting mad. He got and activated his lightsaber. He wants me dead? I reached for my darksaber but forgot I left it behind. Kanan tried to stop him but he couldn't. Ezra had me against the wall with the saber to my throat.

Ezra: Try to leave. I dare you.

Sabine: Don't hurt me. Please, your highness. Let me go.

Crew: What did she just say?

I realized my mistake. I revealed his identity. I looked at him and he was angry. Then, he did what I'd never thought he'd do to me. He put his saber through me and I went to the world of black.