Hopeful family

"Get away from them!"

Marnie: What?! How could you?

Sauat: You won't lay a finger on either of them! Not while I'm alive.

Marnie: You betrayed me.

Sauat: No, you betrayed me. You promised me you wouldn't hurt her. 

Marnie: I also promised I'd be a jedi, yet here we are. Now, come and fight with me or die.

Sauat: Is this really what you became? A traitor not only to me, but to our family? To our world? To our clan?

Marnie: You don't know me. You betrayed me. Traitor. Wait until I tell brother.

Sauat: Go ahead. I don't care. He adores you. I don't exist for him.

Marnie: Oh, he'll know you and when he does, you'll be killed for treason.

Sauat: Good luck with that because I'm staying here and if YOUR brother thinks he'll punish me, he has to find me first.

Marnie: Oh he will.

Sauat: He won't. He can't catch a band of rebels. He couldn't even destroy his old apprentice. He won't find me. He won't even care. Why? Because you're his star padawan. So go ahead. Report me, but listen to me when I tell you this. 

Marnie: This should be fun.

Sauat: You can try to go against me and all the rebels here, but as long as I live, you'll never have the throne. It will belong to Sabine and I'll be here to guard it even if our family doesn't want me back. Try to take me down, bring as many troopers as you want, bring all of them for what I care, but you'll never be the queen. 

Marnie: Watch me. I'll take you down right now.

Sauat: Oh please, be my guest, but before you do, let me remind you. You can destroy me and lose or you could come back and help me.

Marnie: Never. I'd rather kill you.

Sauat: You can't do that. Kill me and you'll never be the most powerful sith. You can't do anything without me. You need two and I'm pretty sure that Sabine won't help you. So go ahead, kill me. End me but good luck getting the galaxy.

Everyone waited in silence for a response. Marnie thought about her choices back and forth. She then did the unthinkable. She took of her family neckless, drooped it one the found and headed out.

Marnie: I hope you know what you're doing. If brother ever finds out, he'll come for you. 

Sauat: He won't because you don't care about me either.

Marnie: You made a huge mistake. You're alone. These people don't love us.

Sauat: I don't care. I'll stay here alone if I have to.

Marnie: I'm not coming back. This is a war you won't win.

Sauat: I don't have to win the war, I just have to beat you.

Marnie: May the force be with you, traitor.

Marnie left on her ship, leaving behind her dead stormtroopers. The rebels ran in to help everyone.

Tristan: What the mando just happened?

Kanan: A fight.

Hera: Sabine, Ezra. Are you guys alright? 

Ezra: We're fine Hera.

Sabine: We are. Ezra got here just in time to save me. Thank you.

Ezra: Don't thank me. Thank your sister.

Sabine: Another one?! How many do I have?

Sauat: Two excluding your brother.

Tristian: Hey!!!

Ezra: She's the one that told me to come to you. She told me you were in trouble. 

Sabine: Really?

Sauat: Yes.

Ezra: She also told me to follow the light. To stay away from the darkness.

Sabine: Well, thank you.

Sauat: Of course and sorry about that. We don't usually get into fights. Who are you?

Sabine: Who are you?

{Guys, I just posted on my conversation. Go there for info.}