Chapter 15

So this is a warning: WARNING THERE WILL BE EXPLICIT CONTENT. ONCE AGAIN EXPLICIT CONTENT. ALSO THERE WILL BE A DADDY KINK. YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO READ THIS IN ORDER TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT YOU WILL BE WAITING UNTIL MONDAY FOR ANOTHER UPDATE. But anyways enjoy your smut.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Zayn

I took off Justin's shorts to find a nice big bulge in his boxer briefs. I smirked at him. "So you wanted to fuck also."

"You know when you kiss my neck it turns me on." He said.

"Then I should do it more often." I said kissing his neck again.

He moaned lowly then started running his hands through my hair. I placed my hand on his bulge and slowly stroked. He moaned a little louder.

"You gonna be a good little boy for daddy?" I asked him.

He nodded his head, "Yes daddy."

"Good now go crawl onto the table." I said slapping his ass as he hopped down from the counter.

Justin removed his legs from his shorts then his briefs and did as told. The perfect view of his ass and the perfect little hole I was about to penetrate.

"Such a good boy for daddy, I think someone deserves a treat." I lubed up two of my fingers and rubbed them against his hole.

He whined and started grinding his hole against my fingers probably hoping for some kind of friction.

"Do you want daddy to penetrate your pretty little hole?"

He moaned once I kept dipping my finger in and out his hole, "Yes please daddy."

I love to hear him moan. Especially when he's moaning my name. I obliged and dipped my finger into his tight hole making him moan loudly.

"Shh baby our neighbors will hear." I slowly moved my lubed finger in and out of his hole.

God I can't wait to get in there.

"Daddy." Justin moaned. "Faster."

I decided against making him beg and just went faster adding the second finger. He covered his own mouth as he moaned loudly again.

I moved my fingers faster, "Good boy."

After twisting and curling my fingers for a couple minutes I figured he was just about ready. I pulled them out earning a whimper from Justin at the loss. His breathing was heavy as he climbed down from the table. He took my hand in his and led me to the living room and sat me on the couch and kneeled down in front of me.

"Can I daddy?" His hands were hooked at the hem of my joggers.

I nodded. He pulled them down along with my briefs. My member sprung to attention. Justin took it in his hands and started stroking. My head fell back against the wall as I let out a moan.

"Do you like that daddy?" I heard him ask.

"Ye- holy fuck." I felt the warmness of his mouth wrap around my hard member.

He began to bob his head and as he did so I ran a hand through his hair, gripping at times. He truly gives the best head.

Sadly he only did it for a couple minutes. "Why'd you stop?"

Justin didn't say anything just got up off his knees. He climbed onto my lap, legs on either side of me. His lips found their way to mine leading to a hot and heated kiss.

I felt his ass against my member. All I wanted to do right now was to get inside him. And I guess he wanted the same as he wiggled his hole against the head of my c0ck. In unison we both let out a long drawn out moan after his hole wrapped around my c0ck.

"Fuck Daddy."

I didn't waist any time in thrusting into him. I soon had him bouncing on my member as I held a strong grip on his ass. It was immense pleasure for the both of us.

"Daddy-" he interrupted himself with his own moan. "Daddy lets change positions."

I gave him one more powerful thrust then let him get up. Though that was a difficult task for him for as soon as he got up he almost collapsed.

"Damn I gave it to you that good?" I chuckled.

"Shut up and help me to my bedroom." He chuckled also.

I picked him up like a little baby. "My little baby."

He frowned all the way to his room. As soon as I set him down he pushed me onto the bed.

"No you don't. If someone's getting d1cked down its gonna be you." I said turning into my back.

"No it's gonna be you." He climbed between my legs.

I used this as my chance to flip him over. "No I'm gonna finish you off." We always had this fight but I usually won.

"Babe come on." He tried to wiggle under me.

I inserted my d1ck inside him and kissed his shoulder, "Sorry baby maybe next time."

"Za-" he interrupted himself as I started to roughly thrust in him. He bit into the covers as he moaned loudly.

Pushing his ass up more I contributed to thrust into him at an unbelievable pace.

"You like when daddy gives it to you rough?" I kissed his shoulder.

He poked his ass out more, if that was even possible, meeting every single one of my thrusts. Cursing and moaning loudly was a good enough answer for me.

"Fuck daddy I'm close." He moaned burying his face in a pillow.

What the hell when'd he grab that?

I mentally laughed to myself then got back to the task at hand. I felt the familiar burn in my lower stomach. "Me too baby. Let's cum together."

I thrusted hard and faster. It was starting to become hard but I didn't let it stop me. With a stream of curses and loud moans moaning each other's name, we both came.

I collapsed next to my amazing boyfriend. I first kissed his shoulder then his lips.

"Well, welcome home." He chuckled.

I chuckled also, "Right back at ya."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So how was that for smut 😏? But I hope you guys enjoy your two updates I may not do one for Tuesday still deciding but keep your fingers crossed.

Love you guys, have a great day. Vote, comment, share.

~PartyCakeBish🍰🍰~