Chapter 9

Justin

I put on a snapback then grabbed my phone. I haven't gone to a party in the longest and I just hope it doesn't turn out the way they did in the past.

I opened my window then climbed onto the tree and moved over to Zayn's balcony. I climbed over the railing and knocked on the doors.

A couple seconds later Zayn opened the doors. "You're looking good." He pulled me in by my waist.

"Thanks, so do you." I kissed his lips as he closed the doors.

"You ready to get your party on?" He asked doing a quick fist pump.

Honestly not really cause every party I go to, they all end the same way.

"Yeah sure." I dragged out the last word.

"That doesn't sound very convincing." He sat on the edge of his bed pulling me onto his lap.

"There's just..... I have a past with parties and they never really ended good." I said almost completely honest.

"Why? What happened?" Zayn's eyebrows scrunched together.

Am I ready to tell him? Should I tell him? No not yet.

"Umm..... Your hair looks great. Did something different?" I changed the subject completely.

He furrowed his brows but nodded, "Yeah. Just thought I'd try something new."

"I like it." I nodded smiling.

"Thanks now lets get going. Don't wanna be late." He tapped my booty.

I laughed getting up and he got up also. Before going to grab his phone he pecked my lips then slipped the phone in his pocket.

Zayn took my hand in his as we walked out his room. We jogged down the stairs and he grabbed his keys on his way to the door.

"Zayn honey are you leaving now?" We heard his mother yell from inside the house.

"Just ignore her." He whispered to me and opened the door.

I laughed once we were outside. His rudness was bad but it was hilarious too.

We got into his car and he turned it on then drove out the drive way. It took 30 minutes to get to the house that was throwing the party.

Already drunk teenagers were falling all over each other and laughing having their own personal inside jokes. Walking into the house all you could see were sweaty grinding teenagers. The music was blaring and I couldn't hear myself think.

Zayn dragged us through the crowd and to the kitchen. There were two kegs and a whole bunch of alcohol bottles with a row of sodas to mix them with.

"Do you want anything?" Zayn said in my ear as he grabbed a SOLO cup and started making himself a drink.

I shook my head, "I'm good."

He nodded and sipped on his drink. I was led out the kitchen and as we were finding somewhere to hang we bumped into Kevin.

"Oh dudes! You made it!" He smiled and dapped us.

"Glad we could make it." Zayn smiled.

It was great seeing him smile. It always made me smile also. But it also made me melt at the same time.

"So Justin, do you mind if I steal your boothang for a little?" Kevin turned to me.

"Uh yeah sure." I nodded although really I wanted him to stay by my side.