Chapter 14

So like I said on my profile my message board is being an ass so if you want to tell me something please send it to me in my inbox. That's all I ask now enjoy your update 😄
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Zayn

"Aww honey I'm gonna miss you here." My mom said looking at one of me and Justin's framed photos.

"Well to be honest mom I'm not gonna miss being here." I said packing my clothes away into boxes that I labeled.

"You're always honest. Whether the truth hurts someone or not." She said putting down the photo.

"Alright mom you asked to help. If you aren't helping you're just in the way. Me and Justin wanna move into our new apartment as soon as possible." I closed up the box after placing the last shirt that could fit inside.

"Alright alright. What do you need help with?" She asked.

I smiled and handed her a small box labeled Photos.

{Meanwhile at Justin's house}

"My baby, finally becoming an adult. Aww I'm so proud of you." My mother started pinching my cheeks.

"Mom." I whined.

"Right. You're a grown man now. I can't treat you like a baby anymore." She stopped her hands falling to her sides.

I chuckled and stopped what I was doing. I kissed her on her cheek making her smile.

"You know I'll always love you mom. Besides my siblings and my boyfriend you're the most important thing to me." I informed her.

"I know honey that's the only reason letting you go is so hard." She smiled.

I saw her eyes glaze over and knew she was about to start crying. "Aww mom don't start crying. We won't be far."

"I know but it's just something about you not living under the same roof as me." She said a tear slipping down her cheek.

It really hurt me to leave my mom but I will have to at some point. I wiped her tear away and kissed her cheek again.

"Mom don't worry I won't just abandon my family. I'll call, we can visit. Not sure if he'll want to visit his own mother but I know he won't mind visiting you." I chuckled.

She began to laugh also, "Zayn really doesn't like his mother."

"I'm pretty sure their goodbyes are very different from ours." I chuckled.

"Something along the lines of, 'Fuck off mom I'm leaving'." She said deepening her voice.

My mouth fell open, "My own mother cursing."

"Oh stop it. Your siblings are asleep. I can say whatever I want. Now come on, let's get you packed." She smiled grabbing a box labeled Photos.

I love my mother and I'll definitely miss waking up to her voice in the morning. I'll definitely miss my siblings.

*-*-*-*-*

"A little help." I said struggling to bring in our new couch.

Zayn brought in the minor stuff leaving me to try and bring in a 500 pound chair. Well it feels like 500 pounds.

"Oh shit. Sorry babe." He chuckled rushing over.

He picked up the other side making the chair less heavy. We moved it into the living room where the old couch was.

I collapsed on it and he collapsed on top of me. I groaned, he was kinda heavy. He smirked at me.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Wanna break in the new couch?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"More like break it all together and no. We have to unpack. And that's probably take like hours." I said.

"Oh come on baby, we'll only need a couple hours." He started kissing my neck.

I let out a moan, I used to hold them in but I been gave up on that. "Stop ok."

"Now you know I won't until you give in." He pulled off my shirt then his own.

"Babe." I whined as he kissed all over my chest.

"What?" He started sucking and biting then stopped after a couple of seconds and blew on it.

As soon as the sting came I knew exactly what he did, "babe come on I already have 2 from the ride here. And it wasn't even that long."

He just chuckled, "You'll get over it."

I shook my head and got up from under him. I walked into the kitchen but was pushed against the counter. Zayn started kissing my back as he played with the hem of my shorts.

"God babe come on. Will you just let me get something to drink?" I asked.

Zayn scoffed sliding his hands inside my shorts, "No. I wanna fuck right now."

He grabbed my ass squeezing and massaging. God why not. We have as long as we need to unpack.

"Fine. But when we're done we have to unpack." He turned me around and lifted me up onto the counter top.

He chuckled as he lifted me up to take off my shorts and briefs, "You won't even be able to walk when we're done so don't expect to be able to decorate your room."

Dear god what have I gotten myself into?