Chapter 5

***The designs on Justin's boards in the picture (ignore the rocker sign with ocean) ***

Justin

"Alright hand in your assignments." Mrs Armstrong instructed as soon as the bell rang.

Zayn and I went up to her desk and placed the paper and our visual aid on top of a stack of everyone else's.

We went and sat back in our seats which were now all the way in the back closest to the windows.

"So what'd we think about this project? Did we make any new friends?" Mrs. Armstrong clapped her hands together.

Nobody said anything just looked around at everyone else just to see who'd be the first to either embarrass themselves or make a joke. Mrs. Armstrong walked around to me and Zayn. She practically stared us down. I just decided to raise my hand.

She smiled, "Yes Justin."

"Well um I did meet someone new and make a friend." I said everyone's eyes on me.

"Well isn't that great. Anybody else?" She moved away from us.

Zayn started laughing at me. I punched him in his shoulder shaking my head with a slight smile. As his laughing calmed we both pulled out our phones hiding them under our desks. As I played Piano Tiles a notification that a text came in popped up on my screen.

"'Well um I did meet someone new' ha! You sounded so stupid 😂😂" Zayn texted me.

"You know what fuck you, I'm still cool as a cucumber 😎😎" I texted back.

"😂😂😂 thought it was" he said.

"Don't be jealous 😸" I said.

"Of what? Your girly ass response? 😂😂😂" he sent.

"😡 Fuck you." I sent back.

He started laughing and I couldn't help but crack a smile. "Zayn and Justin, pay attention and put your phones away." Mrs. Armstrong called us out. We looked at each other and snickered. She stared at us raising a perfectingly shaped brow.

"Alright alright we're putting them away." I said slipping my phone into my pocket, Zayn doing the same.

"Thank you now as I was saying- what was I saying?" She thought aloud.

"Shakespeare's sonnets." A nerdy girl reminded her.

"Ah yes. Shakespeare has over 154 sonnets. Each of them having the theme of love, beauty, mortality, and tragedy. In our next unit we will be reading Romeo and Juliet." Mrs. Armstrong announced causing everyone to groan.

"You will be working with yourself and one other person. You will be assigned parts and at the end of the unit you shall present with another group that has a different part from you." She passed out books.

As she finished handing out the books the bell rang. "As you leave come up to my desk and I will assign you packets. Each of you have my email so I would like you to email me who your partner will be by tomorrow afternoon." Mrs. Armstrong yelled over the herd of students.

As we all left she handed us packets from three different piles. Me and Zayn took ours. "Um we're gonna be partners for this project too." I said.

"Ok but boys if you keep interrupting my class and not paying attention I'll have to seperate the both of you." She said writing our names down on a paper.