Chapter 8

Zayn

[weeks later]

"No Zayn stop just give it to me." Justin whined trying to get the blunt out my hands.

I chuckled as I kept putting it out of his reach, "Don't burn yourself trying to get it."

"You're an asshole." He started glaring at me as he continued to fail at getting the Heath hazard.

"Alright I'll make you a deal." I laughed as he began to pout although it was really cute.

"What?" He asked folding his arm over his chest.

"Just give me a little kiss and you can have it." I said taking a puff.

"Now why the hell would I kiss you if you're giving me a hard time?" Justin asked.

"Cause you want some right?" I practically waved the blunt in front of his face.

He looked like he was thinking about it. His thinking face is hella cute. Justin finally stopped pouting and sat in my lap. I wrapped my free hand around his waist.

He leaned in and our lips met about half way. As we began to make out I felt him trying to reach for the blunt so I continued to move it out of his reach.

"You liar and you only said a little kiss, not a full blown make out session." He said.

"Alright, alright just make out with me for a little then you can have it." I said.

"Promise?" He asked.

"Promise."

Justin smiled then kissed my lips. As they began to work together he pulled away. I just noticed that the blunt wasn't in my hands anymore.

"Oh you little sneak." I glared at him. "I respect it though."

He giggled as he began to smoke. I decided to let him have the rest which he took the rest of lunch to finish. He threw it on the ground and stomped on it.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" I asked him as we walked to his class my arm wrapped around his shoulders.

He took out some gum and at it then handed me one, "I don't know. We can hang at my house."

"Ok cool." I waved to some of the football guys.

It's funny how much I've changed ever since me and Justin started..... Whatever this is.

We jogged up the stairs and headed to his class. "Alright, I'll see you later." He turned to me once we got to his class.

"I'll be looking forward to it." We kissed then hugged and he went into class.

I began to walk to my class which wasn't too far away. I put my hands in my pockets.

"What's up Zayn?" Kevin, head of the football team, greeted me.

I dapped him, "Nothin, what about you?"

"Headed to the office, class hasn't even started yet and Mr. Asshole is still being an asshole." He said.

Sometimes I wonder if he ever thinks about what he says before he says it.

"Well hopefully he won't bug me, me and JuJu are supposed to hang tonight." I said using the nickname I gave Justin.

"True, yo what do you guys have planned for tonight?" He asked.

"We're gonna hang at his house." I said.

Just then the bell rang and the last few people were scrambling to get to class.

"Oh well ask him if he feels like partying cause my bro is throwing a party tonight. You both should come." He offered.

"Yeah I'll ask him but I gotta go, can't get detention." I said.

"Yeah, yeah totally. I'll hopefully see you later." He said as he walked away.

I nodded my head then went into class. I really wasn't that late. I sat at my desk and luckily Mr. Bamboo ass didn't say anything to me.

Score!

*-*-*-*-*

Justin met me by the school entrance and handed me my board which I asked him to keep in his locker for me.

"So babe do you honestly wanna hang at my house? Cause we can go out tonight." He said as we rode our boards home.

"You talking about going to that party tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" He asked.

"Kevin asked me to ask you if you wanted to go or not." I said.

"Well that works out great." He said.

"So you wanna go?" I asked just to make sure he wanted to.

"Yeah sure haven't been to a party in a while." Justin said.

"Alright cool." I smiled then moved my board closer to his and grabbed his hand.

Looks like we're going partying tonight.