Chapter 22

Because Justin is just too hot not to put a picture of him.

Zayn

"Love bug what do you say we go on the boardwalk today?" I asked Justin.

He adjusted himself on the bed and put his leg on my shoulder. The way we were laying was not ideal but hey who really cares as long as we're together.

"It's too hot outside. I wanna stay in the air condition." He groaned.

I slapped my hand on his ankle seeing as it was right beside my face and kissed it, "Come on babe. Today is our last day here. All we've been doing is fucking and being lazy right after."

"You say it like you don't enjoy it." He said.

I unwrapped my arm from his leg and got up sitting on his thighs, "Trust that I wouldn't want to do anything more but we gotta do something while we're out here."

I ran my hands into his basketball shorts up to his ass and back down again. He groaned.

"You obviously don't wanna go out today." He grabbed a hold of my wrists.

"I do but if I have to fuck you out of bed it's not a problem." I kissed his shoulder chuckling.

He laughed also, "Alright fine but let's actually leave the beach."

"Alright." I slapped his ass then got off of him.

As I climbed off the bed Justin sat up and grabbed me by my waist pulling me towards him. Biting my shoulder he squeezed my ass.

"Babe come on we gotta get ready." I said.

"I know. I know." I was not able to leave before he slapped my ass.

I swear neither of us can go a day without constantly grabbing on the other's ass.

A couple days ago I took just out so he could get an outfit so he finally could have his own clothes.

"Babe what color are you wearing?" Justin asked me as we both looked through our clothes.

"Uh blue." I said pulling out my clothes.

"I'm gonna be annoying and where blue also." He said.

I chuckled. "Babe that's not annoying. It's adorable," I kissed his cheek as I walked past him to the bedroom. "I'm getting in the shower."

"I'll be in in a minute." He called to me.

I set my clothes down on the unmade bed and went into the bathroom. Turning on the water I got undressed as I waited for it to warm up. Just as I got in Justin came into the bathroom.

"Waters hot." I informed him.

"Great." He undressed.

I made sure to get my body nice and wet then moved so he can get under. He moaned as the water hit his skin. I chuckled and kissed his shoulder as I put body wash on a luffa.

"So where are we going if we aren't going to the boardwalk?" I asked as I lathered up my body.

"Uh mini golf?" He suggested.

"You know how I am." I gave him a straight face.

"Alright uh bowling?" He said as he wet his hair.

"Yeah bowling is fine but it's a little too early to go now." I said.

"We can go out to eat. We also need to go to the grocery store cause we're running out at home. And I don't wanna come back here later. Just wanna pack up and go." I said lathering my hair.