Chapter 20

Justin

"You look nice tonight." Zayn tried to make conversation for the 5th time since we got in the car.

I rolled my eyes as I scrolled through my Instagram, "Yeah you do too."

I was still mad at him. There was no question about it. He lied to me and tried to hide it from me. And he thought how I felt was no big deal. If he thought he was getting anything from me tonight he had another thing coming.

"Are you ever gonna talk to me?" He asked.

"I am." I said.

"You know what I'm talking about." He said.

I did but I'm just deciding to be difficult just like he is, "No I don't."

"Yes you-"

"How much longer Zayn I wanna get out the car?" I interrupted him.

He sighed, "A couple minutes."

It was obvious that I was hurting him but he was hurting me. I just show it through anger.

A couple minutes later he parked the car in a spot. With the windows down I could hear the ocean. It sounded so calming.

"I need you to put this on." He said holding up a black tie.

"Uh no." I said.

"On a regular basis you wouldn't mind putting on a blind fold and when you actually need to you don't want to. Justin please its a surprise for a reason." He said.

I looked at him to the tie and snatched it from his hands. I argued with him in my mind as I tied the tie around my head covering my eyes.

"Can you see?" Zayn asked.

"Nooo the tie is totally see through." I said.

"I hope you walk into something." I heard him whisper as the door closed.

I gasped. He's definitely getting punched once I get out the car. A couple seconds later the car door opened. I felt around as I climbed out.

"Take my hand you're gonna have to anyway." He said in monotone.

"Like I can see where your hand is." I said.

I felt his hand touch mine. I felt for the rest of his arm and locked it in mine. I am too beautiful to walk into something and mess my face up.

"Just let me lead you." He said as we began to walk. "Now step up."

"Well no du- ow!" I said stubbing my toe most likely on the curb or something.

"See now stop being so stubborn and just let me lead you." He said.

"Fine." I said.

"Thank you now keep walking." He held my arm as we walked.

Three accidents and an almost fall later we finally stopped. I'm definitely gonna get payback for this cause I know one of those 'accidents' wasn't anywhere near an accident.

"Alright you can take off the blindfold." He said.

I started to untie it, "Thank god. You a- Oh my god." Once I finally took off the blindfold I saw the dinner setting he had set up. It was so cute (otherwise known as se'cute😂).

"This is why I couldn't tell you about the conversation I had on the phone. It would've ruined the surprise." Zayn said his hands in his pockets.

It was absolutely beautiful without a doubt. It made everything a little better to know that he wasn't cheating on me.