Chapter 23

Narrator

Though Justin was upset about leaving the nice beach front house, they still had fun. Zayn sure enough spoiled the younger boy. There wasn't a day that went by that Zayn didn't think Justin didn't deserve the absolute best. Even in their times of difficulty.

After minutes of arguing Justin finally climbed into the passenger seat of Zayn's car as Zayn packed away their bags.

"You sure we have everything babe?" Zayn called to Justin.

The younger boy thought hard about everything he saw in that house. Well at least the necessities.

"Yeah. Well at least we grabbed all the necessities." He looked back at his boyfriend.

Zayn nodded and slammed the trunk closed then walked over to his boyfriend's window.

"I'm gonna go do a quick look around. It won't take long though." Zayn smiled to the boy that sat in front of him.

"Take as long as you need. I love how the ocean sounds." The younger smiled.

Zayn chuckled and kissed his boyfriend. He left and went back into the house. Looking in every room making sure he or his boyfriend left nothing behind. He ended up finding a pair of Justin's shoes and a charger. He chuckled and went back out to the car. He got into the driver's seat.

"Find anything?" Justin asked.

Zayn held up his shoes and tossed them into the back seat along with the charger.

He chuckled and hooked up his phone to the aux cord. Zayn put the key in the ignition and put on his seat belt. (A/N: SAFTEY FIRST YALL👌🏽😁)

They pulled out and headed away from paradise. Upon the long ride they decided to go to the grocery store, a movie then bowling and finally out to eat.

The trip to the grocery store definitely didn't take long. And lucky enough for them they found a movie theater across the street from a bowling alley. They parked and went inside.

"What do you wanna see?" The older asked as they got out the car.

"Um. I don't really care. You're here with me so nothing else matters." The younger smiled to his boyfriend.

"Aww you're so cute." Zayn smiled pinching Justin's cheek making him giggle.

They stood in line and decided upon what they wanted to see. As they were next in line the decision came down to either Pitch Perfect 2 or the Poltergeist. Soon it was their turn and they stepped up to the window.

"Hi. What movie would you two like to see?" The teller greeted them with a big smile.

Zayn turned to his boyfriend, "alright it's up to you. Poltergeist or Pitch Perfect?"

Justin gave it a long hard thought, "Will you protect me if I get scared?"

"There's no doubt about that." Zayn reassured his boyfriend.

"Alright let's see Poltergeist." He smiled.

Zayn gave him a small smile and nod and kissed his cheek then turned back to the teller. She was only adorning the scene in front of her.

"Um two tickets to Poltergeist please and thank you?" Zayn smiled to her.

"Alright. The movie has started but you probably just missed the previews." She said printing out the tickets.

They traded money for the tickets. She tried to give him the change back but he let her keep it.

"Aww thank you. You're really kind. And btw you two are the cutest couple I've ever seen." The girl complimented.

They both smiled and said their thank yous then went inside. They decided against getting snacks and went straight to their movie.

💜•💜•💜•💜

Zayn

"Did you enjoy the movie babe?" Justin asked me as we walked to the car.

"Yeah, did you?" I looked to him.

He smiled and nodded, "Definitely. It wasn't as scary as I thought it was gonna be."

"See I told you. And you were all scared to go see it." I unlocked the car and we got in.

"So bowling now?" I asked as we both put on our seat belts.

"Yup. I'll ask Siri where the nearest one is." He said and I nodded. "Siri where is the nearest bowling alley?"

Siri gave us the directions and we headed out the parking lot. As I stopped at a red light I saw Justin just sitting there on his phone nodding his head to the music playing from his phone. Seeing him like this just made me chuckle.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Then why'd you chuckle?" He asked.

"It was nothing babe." I said grabbing his hand and kissing it.

"So help me god I will grab a hold of the steering wheel and cause a huge accident if you don't tell me why you laughed." He said over dramatically.

"No you will not and if you dear even try to grab a hold of this stereo I'm holding out on you for a month. Maybe even two." I let him know as he threatened to grab the steering wheel.

He threw himself back into his seat, "Babe please tell me. Was it my faces? Is there something on it?"

"No baby I would've told you by now. And no. " I said.

He began to shake me, "Baaaabe!"

"Alright alright damn stop before you kill the both of us." I finally gave in once the shaking started making me swerve. He cheered in happiness that he finally won.

"So why'd you laugh?" He sat looking so curious and adorable.

"I just.... Looking at you sitting there on your phone bobbing your head to the music playing just reminded me of one of the many reasons why I feel in love with you in the first place. Seeing you like that just made me realize that if we would hadn't been partners that day in English we would've never gotten to be friends then lovers." I let him know.

He looked like he was on the verge of tears and he attacked me with a hug. We swerved a little.

"Babe be careful." I practically yelled.

"I don't care if we die tonight I'll die happy." He said kissing me all over my face and neck.

I giggled and sort of was on the verge of tears also, "Baby I love you so much." I took one hand off the wheel and wrapped it around him squeezing tightly.

"I love you too." He smiled and finally actually kissed me on my lips.

He laid his head on my shoulder and stayed there until we got to the bowling alley. The rest of the night was just amazing. But every moment I spend with him is amazing. He's amazing.