Chapter 21

***WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT AND LANGUAGE. ALSO THERE WILL BE A DADDY KINK. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ALSO THIS WARNING IS VERY LEGIT, WHEN I SAY EXPLICIT I MEAN EXPLICIT. NO COMPLAINTS PLEASE AND THANK YOU***

Zayn

I felt movement above me waking me up. I opened my eyes to sun shine which was too bright but my eyes adjusted quickly. Looking at the person above me I saw it was Justin.

"My baby looks so cute when he sleep." I quietly said kissing the top of his head softly.

"It's se'cute." Justin said suddenly.

"Oh you're up I didn't know." I said.

"Yeah I've been up for the past hour." He said sitting up and rubbing his eye.

Looking down his torso there was a huge bulge in his slacks. "You're not the only thing that's awake." I rubbed his thighs.

"Babe stop it. Did you bring any clothes?" He asked climbing off me and hopping down to the ground.

"Yea. But none of yours since you know you kept me locked out." I said also getting out of bed.

"Damn." He started biting his thumb nail.

"No worries babe you can use something of mine." I said going to the closet. I grabbed the over night bag I had packed and set it on the bed.

He came over and I opened the bag. I pulled out a pair of sweats and handed them to him.

"Boxers?" I asked.

"You know I only wear- you know me so well." He kissed my cheek as I handed him a pair of black boxer briefs.

"Yeah yeah. You gonna shower first?" I asked pulling some clothes out for myself.

"Yeah. Don't come in and bother me." He pointed a finger at me.

I put my hands up in defense, "Alright I won't."

Justin closed the door leaving me in the room by myself. I sat on the bed and went on my phone. 30 minutes later I heard the shower stop running. He came out the bathroom in his towel.

Damn.

"Alright you're good." He ran a hand through his wet blonde hair.

"You didn't use all the cold water did you?" I asked getting up.

"How can you- stop it and go take your shower." He said in realization.

I chuckled. "Alright alright." I said walking past him. I made sure to run my fingers over his crotch. I heard him let out a groan.

Smirking I went into the bathroom. Leaving the door open a tad I got undressed and climbed into the see through glass shower. I kept the water Luke warm not wanting to fog up the bathroom too much.

Half way through my shower as I was washing my hair Justin came into the bathroom in just his briefs. Trying to keep my eyes off him as he blow dried his hair I focused on my own. But my mind just kept going to Justin naked.

My d1ck started to grow harder the more I thought about him. Then images of me fucking his tight ass kept going through my mind.

Guhh I just need to be inside him. Having a wank won't be enough.

I turned off the water and opened the sliding doors getting out. I grabbed a towel and dried off my chest as I practically stared at Justin. He had moved onto brushing his teeth. I walked over to him standing behind him.

"Oh hey baby." He said suds in his mouth from the toothpaste.

"Hey." I simply said slowly kissing his neck to his shoulder then back again.

"Babe not right now let me just finish brushing my teeth." He said.

I reached my hand around and rubbed the spot right above his briefs. He grabbed my hand once I slipped my fingers inside but didn't get a chance grope or stroke anything.

"Babe I said wait a minute." He said mouth full of suds as he turned on the faucet.

"Alright fine." I said as he let go of my hand.

I just rubbed his sides letting my hands roam to his ass. He spit out the suds and began rinsing out his mouth. He was bent over and my towel covered d1ck was just centimeters away from making contact with his beautiful ass. Without a warning or anything I slipped my hand into his briefs and massaged his hole with the pad of my middle finger.

He let out a moan and moved his mouth from under the gushing water. "Babe can you just mmmf." In the mirror I could see he was biting his lip almost hard enough to draw blood as I inserted the tip of my finger into his tight hole.

"Yeahh that's right just enjoy it." I smirked.

I knew the kind brown of my eyes had already turned into a deep dark brown cloud of lust, want and need.

He moaned out as I inserted two of my fingers into him and wasted no time in pushing them in and out. He moaned out my name along with profanities.

"You like the way daddy finger fucks your tight hole?" I said.

"Fuck yes Daddy." He moaned.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to be inside him. I needed to be wrapped around his warmth.

I pulled down his boxer briefs and took my finger out of him. He whimpered at the loss. After snatching the towel from my waist and getting my manhood nice and wet and giving it a couple wanks, I lined myself up with his hole. Ramming myself inside him he yelled out profanity after profanity.

"Fuck Daddy yes!" He yelled.

"You like way Daddy's c•ck rams in and out of you?" I groaned.

All he could do was moan, groan and grunt as he tried to form proper sentences. You know you d1ck them down good when they can't even speak(😉).

"Puh- please da- Daddy fuuunh fuck me fuuuuucking shit Daddy please fuck mee harder." He moaned loudly.

Not saying anything I obliged and fucked him harder. With every thrust he was lifted off his feet and with every thrust I buried myself deep inside him.

It wasn't long until I was coming close to my climax. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of his ass. His tight savory ass.

"Fuck I'm close." I groaned.

"Cum for me Daddy. Fill me up with your sweet warm c|_|m." Justin egged me on.

With that and his hips meeting me half way intensifying the pleasure I had reached my high and spurted my juices into him.

Tired I laid my head on his shoulder once he stood up. "You know I'm gonna get in that ass right?" He asked.

I chuckled nodding, "where do you want me?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I SURRENDER. YOU CAN KILL ME. Guys I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. I've just been busy with a lot of problems with my boyfriend and best friends and school work it's just all been a mess. But I'm back now. Though I'm not sure I'll be able to stick to the schedule I made because hunty that is a hard schedule to keep when you're in school. But I'm back and thank you all for staying beside me.

Now how about this scene? And Justin's reaction to college mystery? Eh, eh no ok. Well comment, vote, tell a friend. I love you all 😘😘

~PartyCakeBish🎂🎂~