Chapter 21

A/N: hello, I'm sorry for putting this story on hold for so long. I honestly lost the passion to write this story, but I know where this is going to end. Don't worry this hopefully isn't bad writing. I'm honestly getting out of Vkook, not fully but it's lessened. I've been into Mo Dao Zu Shi recently I hope you guys will give that anime/drama/novel a read. I highly recommend it. If you have, well there are gonna be some references in here. I can't look at the phrase, "Every day means every day" The same way anymore >/////<. Anyways onto the story.

Third pov

Taehyung had arranged for them to go to Jeju since they couldn't go last time during spring break. Currently, they were on the plane, Jungkook was sleeping a little while Taehyung was doing some business so that nothing can bother them on their honeymoon. It wasn't that long of an airplane trip, it was only an hour and 10 minutes. "Tae Tae, I'm so happy that you are mine," Jungkook said while laying his head on Taehyung's chest, while Taehyung held onto Jungkook's waist.  

"I'm happy you are mine as well love," Taehyung said before the driver had told them that they were at the vacation house. Jungkook got off of Taehyung and went outside, while Taehyung got out and grabbed their luggage. Tonight they just want to sleep, saving their energy for tomorrow since the activities planned by Taehyung himself needs more energy than normal.

~The Next day~

The bright light seeps in through the curtains, the newly wedded couple were still sleeping off the jet lag. A few minutes passed by and Jungkook groaned a little before waking up. He yawns, before removing his lover's arm around his waist and doing his morning routine. When Jungkook gets out of the shower he looks at his wedding ring with a smile on his face. "I can't believe I'm married now." he thought to himself, he sighed and got ready for the day. When he finished, Jungkook went towards Taehyung who was sleeping soundly. He chuckled at the way Taehyung was hugging the pillow thinking it was him, his hair sticking all over the place and how the blanket was thrown off him.

Jungkook shook his head before fixing his husband to look like a decent human, but he knows he will always be an alien to him. After fixing his husband, Jungkook went to go make breakfast for them. He was deciding on a simple Korean breakfast or a western breakfast. After lots of thinking, he decided to do an Asian American-style breakfast. Halfway through the cooking, he felt a pair of arms hug him and a little hmph. He chuckled and turned around, "Morning my grumpy husband." he said before pecking Taehyung's cheek, who smiled. "Morning baby, why didn't you stay in bed?" he asked pouting, Jungkook smiled, "Who else is going to cook us, breakfast dummy, now go wash up."

Taehyung went to do his routine, while Jungkook continued cooking, it was almost finished anyway. Jungkook had set up the table, and hung his apron on the hook, while he got coffee ready as well. He sat down, while Taehyung rushed down all dressed up for the day.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook on the cheek and sat next to him, as they start to eat, they talked about their plans for today

Taehyung kissed Jungkook on the cheek and sat next to him, as they start to eat, they talked about their plans for today. "Hmmm, my lovely husband what are we gonna do today?" Jungkook asked, smiling at his husband. Jungkook still couldn't get over the fact that they are now married. Taehyung smiled at the new name, "Well I was thinking we could go to the beach, the shopping area, some meadows, and have dinner at a restaurant." Jungkook was excited for this whole week, just him and Taehyung together with no distractions. After breakfast, Jungkook went to go change into his outfit for today.