Chapter 5

Previously: "He is or was your lover"

No one Pov

There was straight silence after Jin hyung explained to Taehyung who the boy was. Taehyung didn't know what to say, he was so confused right now, but he was more frustrated that he couldn't remember anything about that boy.

"Hand me my phone," he ordered J-hope who gave him his phone. Taehyung scrolled through his phone and saw that an unfamiliar boy was set as his wallpaper, so he showed the other guys the photo, "Is this him?" he asked them.

They nodded their heads, he looked at the picture and he got to admit that the boy was cute and pretty. He went through his messages and found an unfamiliar phone number. The contact was Bunny<3, looking back at the boy he did look like a bunny. 

He tapped on their chat and scrolled through the chat rereading everything that was sent. After looking through his phone, he sighed since he still couldn't regain his memories of the bunny boy.

Meanwhile, with Jungkook, he locked himself in his room refusing to go out and refusing to let anyone in. He was depressed, angry at himself, and blamed himself for everything that has happened to Taehyung. That night he cried himself to sleep, honestly wanting to die right then and there.

 It was the next day, Jungkook had no choice but to go to school, he didn't feel like eating breakfast so he just left for school. He wasn't wearing anything pastel or cute, more like black. He was wearing an oversized black hoodie, baggy pants and a mask.

When he got to school he went to his locker to get his things, nobody knew it was Jungkook until he was at his locker. Many people gasped because they are used to the cute and happy Jungkook, not the emo and depressed Jungkook.

Jimin walked up to him, "Hey Kookie you okay?" he asked worried about the younger, but the younger ignored him and went to his class. Jimin sighed, knowing the younger is heart broken by the situation. On the other hand Lisa felt guilty, while Jennie smiled at this. The plan worked well for her but not for Lisa because Jungkook didn't eat the food.

"Perfect, I'm sorry it didn't work for you Lisa." Jennie said patting her best friend in the back. "It's okay, maybe if I spent time with him he would change his mind naturally. Anyways, how did you even get your hands on that drug?" She asked her friend.

Jennie laughed and smiled at her, "It was easy, I begged daddy for it and told him our plan and he loved it. Anyways let's go." She said. Both of them went to class not knowing someone was actually recording them.

As school went by, people were trying to cheer Jungkook up, but he would just ignore them and head to class. Even the teachers were worried about him, mostly because they were afraid to get fired. Lunch time rolled around, everyone was seated chatting and talking amongst each other.

"Have you seen Jungkook guys?" Jimin asked, the others shook their heads no, sighing. "I feel so bad for him hyung." Jimin said, putting his head in his hands. Yoongi put his arm around him comforting his boyfriend.

Taehyung then joined them, "What's with the long faces?" he asked them while eating his sandwich. Everyone sighed, but before answering Jennie came up to Taehyung, "Hi babe how are you?" she said sitting on his lap. 

Everyone at the table glared at her, especially Yoongi. Taehyung ignored her and continued eating his lunch, since the hyungs told him that Jennie had cheated on him before his memory loss. Jennie frowned at the lack of response, so she tilted his head and started to kiss him.

Before Taehyung could push her off and yell at her they heard a bang, and everyone in the cafeteria looked at the door. It was Jungkook, he ran out of the cafeteria crying because he saw Jennie and Taehyung kissing.