Chapter 15

Third pov

The next day was pretty chill and by chill, I mean total utter chaos because the next day after all the proposals the bottoms were wrecked in their asses, so they took time away from the tops. However, that didn't go as planned because the bottoms actually lost Jungkook in a crowd of people. Apparently he was looking at a pet shop and a little dog caught his eye.

 "Jeon Jungkook!" Jin yelled, finally finding the younger, and the other two panting behind him. Jungkook stood up and looked at Jin, "Do you know how worried we were!" Jin exclaimed holding the younger in a tight hug. Jungkook pushed Jin away and said, "Sorry hyung, but this cute little puppy caught my eye."

"I'm going to adopt him!" Jungkook said and went inside the pet shop going to the store owner

"I'm going to adopt him!" Jungkook said and went inside the pet shop going to the store owner. 'Hi, I would like to adopt that black-and-tan Pomeranian puppy please." He asked the girl. She nodded her head and got out the adoption papers which he happily signed. 

She got the stuff out for him and the puppy himself, "Hi there little one. I'm your new papa! Your name will be Yeontan" he squealed, hugging the puppy. Jungkook paid for everything and left the store with the others. They all went back to the beach house to play with the new puppy. 

As they walked in the tops all went towards the door looking at the bottoms hoping for forgiveness. However, the bottoms were just paying attention to the puppy,"Aww yeontan is shoo cute!" Jungkook said petting the pup. They all were sitting in the living room playing with the pup.

"Umm....where did you get the puppy?" Taehyung asked his lover, "I got him from a pet store. He was so cute that I couldn't resist it. Can we keep him Tae?" Jungkook asked while holding Yeontan up and giving taehyung puppy eyes. Taehyung chuckled, "Yes my love." he said, booping both of his babies noses.

"Yay! Tannie meet your appa!" Jungkook exclaimed, giving Yeontan to Taehyung, which made the pup bark happily. Taehyung smiled and petted the puppy, after a while Yeontan was sleeping on his bed. The next day, Jungkook and Taehyung went out to a dog park to walk Yeontan.

After a few hours of just walking around, they sat down on a bench, "Hey baby, do you want a crepe?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who was playing with yeontan. "Sure, strawberry and banana please." he said, Taehyung chuckled and left to go get them crepes.

Taehyung pov

I went to get some crepes for us, "Hi, welcome to Crepes to Crepes, what would you like?" The boy asked me. I looked at the menu and said, "One Strawberry and Banana crepe. Another is the Vanilla chocolate crepes please."

He typed in the order and went to work on the crepes, as I waited, I turned around to make sure both my babies were there. Luckily they are, I turn back around and the guy has finished making the crepes, "Alright that will be 23384.90 won ($20 USD)." He said, I swiped my credit card and took the goods.

I went back to the bench where I left my babies, but when I returned I didn't see them at all, but Jungkook's phone on the ground. "Jungkook! Yeontan!" I ran around screaming their names, I called the hyungs and they went to search for the younger.