Chapter 17

No one pov

Today was the day where BTS and Jungkook went to Hong Kong. They haven't told Jungkook about the situation because they didn't want to worry the younger. "Hyung, I'm so excited to see Ye Xiu and Ye Qiu again," Jungkook said, jumping happily while they wait for their plane to land safely. "I know baby, but calm down okay?" Taehyung said smiling at the younger. Jungkook was actually sitting on his lap and him bouncing is going to stir some stuff. Jungkook stopped bouncing and cuddled close to his lover, inhaling his scent. 

They both enjoyed each other's presence, but Taehyung was worried that the younger would get hurt again. He needed to make sure that Jungkook is with him 24/7, "Jungkook when we get there never leave my side unless I say it's okay. Got it." he said to him. Jungkook nodded his head and fell asleep on top of Taehyung as he had not slept last night.

Taehyung rubbed Jungkook back, having sleep take over him as well, having a proactive grip on him. "Hey wake up we are here," Yoongi said, shaking both Taehyung and Jungkook up, but only Taehyung woke up. "Wake your queen, we are here," Yoongi said, before going towards the exit. Taehyung tapped Jungkook, "Baby, come on, we are here." he whispered in Jungkook's ear, making him stir.

 Jungkook flutters his eyes open, "Are we there?" he asked, rubbing his eyes, Taehyung mentally cooed, "Yeah we are, now come on the others waiting." he said, giving him a kiss on the head. Jungkook got off his lap and grabbed his stuff, while Taehyung did the same. Once they got off the plane they met up with the others, "There you guys are!" Jin said, running towards them. The others came as well with two new people with them.

 The others came as well with two new people with them

 (One in the Hoodie is Ye Xiu and the suit is Ye Qiu)

(A/n: Watch KING'S AVATAR It's SO GOOD! & LOVE o2o)

"Ye Xiu! Ye Qiu! I'm so happy to meet you again!" Jungkook said running to hug the two twins. They hugged him back, "We are too Kookie, now let's get you and your friends to the place you guys will be staying with." Ye Qiu said. Ye Xiu took Jungkook's luggage and went to the limousine outside waiting for them.

Was Taehyung jealous about his lover running towards two hot guys and hugging them? Yes, yes he was, so he sped walked towards them and latched himself onto Jungkook. "What did I say on the plane Koo." he said as a warning, Jungkook looked at him, "Not to leave your side..." he said shyly. "That's right and what did you do?" Taehyung asked his lover, Jungkook sighed and pouted, "I left your side." he said.

"Mhm, do you want to get punish baby?" Taehyung said smirking, Jungkook gasped and shook his head no, "Nooo, plwease don't punish koo.." he said pouting. Taehyung sighed, "Fine I will let you off this time, but next time I won't, okay bun?" he said. Jungkook nodded his head and kissed him on the cheek, before they both walked off to the limo.

They all get in and introduce themselves to one another, "So, Jungkook siblings already told us why you guys are here. Don't worry everything will go as planned. As for your photoshoot that will be held tomorrow before your meeting with the Ice Dragons." Ye Xiu said. Everyone nodded their heads. Jungkook was catching up with Ye qiu and ye xiu, while the others were discussing some plans for tomorrow.