Chapter 1

Jungkook pov

     I was having such a nice dream until someone woke me up by shaking me, “Kookie, come on, it's time for you to go to school. Your new school that is.” my hyung said, but I decided to throw a pillow at him because I wanted to sleep more. However my plan backfired when he decided to pick me up bridal style. 

“Kookie, you need to wake up whether you like it or not.” He said, bringing me into the bathroom, setting me down on the toilet seat.”Junhyun Hyung, why can't i stay here? What if someone was to do something and you need me to hack into something and I can't do that because I'm in class?” I said, pouting because I did not want to go to school, like a public school. 

He chuckled at me while ruffling my hair, “Well don't worry, because it's Jun’s school. If we need you, you are allowed to use your tech in the classroom. Now come on, get ready for school, you leave in 20 minutes” 

As soon as he left, I got started on my morning routine, and went to pick out my outfit for the day. I may be a boy, but I have more of a  femine body, so I love to wear cute things and occasionally girl clothes.

 I ran downstairs to the kitchen to eat my breakfast before my hyung drops me off in college, while he went to the company

 I ran downstairs to the kitchen to eat my breakfast before my hyung drops me off in college, while he went to the company. My family is very rich, like very very rich, because One of us is the prime minister of Korea, the other is a renowned chef, one is a renowned fashion designer, one is head of security, one is head of education, another is head of medical stuff and lastly one of us is the CEO of the Jeon corp. 

“Come on Kookie, let’s go, we don't want you to be late on your first day.” Junhyun hyung said. I ran towards him all ready to go, he chuckled at me and ruffled my hair, which I had to fix in the car again like always. Half of my siblings stay here, while the others stay in Japan, but we are always contacting each other.

We may rule above ground, but we also rule the underground as well. We created a mafia where we give justice to innocent people and we stop other mafias in committing crimes that involve hurting innocent lives or stealing valuables. If we find out that a company is corrupted or a politician is corrupted we put them down as well or expose them at least. 

“Okay kookie, we are here. Don't get lost on your first day and if something happens tell Jun or myself okay?” He said hugging me. “I will Hyungie, now go before your boyfriend gets mad at you” I said pushing him and getting out of the car.

He laughed and waved goodbye to me, before driving off to his workplace. I turned around to see a very big campus infront of me. I started to walk towards the office, but I heard many whispers about me. 

“Hey is that a new kid?” “Yeah, isn't he adorable?” “Damn, 10/10 would bang” “Wonder if he is single with a body like that.” 

I heard enough, so I just made a run for it, but I ran into someone making me and that person fall down.