Chapter 9

Third Pov

It was the next day, Jungkook was not in the mood to go back to school because of yesterday. "Babe, please!!" Taehyung hugged the younger while pouting, but Jungkook was not having it, "No my butt hurts from yesterday!" he exclaimed while pouting into the pillow. 

Taehyung chuckled at him, Jungkook had exclaimed that he would not have sex with Taehyung for 2 weeks. Taehyung backed hugged Jungkook and kissed the top of his head, "Fine my prince, but can we at least go out today for a date?" he said. Jungkook nodded his head getting up to do his morning routine.

Jungkook limped into Taehyung's closet picking out an outfit to wear, trying so hard not to turn on Taehyung, but that was impossible in Taehyung's eyes. 

(Their Outfits)

"You look cute baby, now let's go to the mall," Taehyung said, putting his arm around Jungkook's waist

"You look cute baby, now let's go to the mall," Taehyung said, putting his arm around Jungkook's waist. Taehyung carried Jungkook down to his car, mostly for shits and giggles. "Kim Taehyung put me down" Jungkook exclaimed while laughing, but Taehyung didn't let him go until they reached the car.

After getting into the car, they headed to the mall for a date. Both of them were so happy to have time to themselves without the others of danger near them. They got to the mall and Taehyung immediately pulled Jungkook to the Gucci store, "Hyung, why are we here again?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung was browsing through the clothes, "I always go here first. Gucci is actually my favorite store." he said smiling towards Jungkook. 

Jungkook decided to look through the store as well just because it might be faster since Taehyung is basically trying on outfits. He browsed through and found an outfit that he liked. 

Taehyung has also found an outfit, they both went to pay and head out to Mary store since she had released a new line of clothes

Taehyung has also found an outfit, they both went to pay and head out to Mary store since she had released a new line of clothes. "Baby, how come you never tell me that your sister owns this change of clothing?" Taehyung asked while they went into RNS. 

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and went to the dressing room immediately, "That is because you never asked. Now sit here while I get the new clothing line she launched not too long ago." he said going out to get the outfits.