Chapter 10

~Time skip to the next day~

Third Pov

Jungkook and Jimin were talking until the teacher came in, "Okay class we have a new student today. Please come in and introduce yourself." the teacher said. Just then a boy came in, however when he did Jungkook froze in fear a little. "Hello, my name is Kim Jaemin. Nice to you." Jaemin introduced himself to the class. 

Everyone greeted him, except Jungkook, who just shrank in his seat as memories came back to him. "Alright, you can go sit with Taemin." The teacher said, when Jaemin went to his seat, he looked over to Jungkook who avoided eye contact with him. The teacher started the lecture, Jaemin kept looking at Jungkook instead of paying attention to the lecture.

"Jaemin, if you have stopped gawking at Mr. Jeon, I suggest you pay attention to what I'm saying." The teacher exclaimed while throwing a piece of chalk at him. Jaemin rubbed his head and turned around to listen to the lecture. Jungkook quietly mouthed thank you to the teacher for helping him with that situation.

After 30 minutes had passed, the bell rang, Jungkook quickly grabbed Jimin and ran out of there. "Woah Kookie, what is wrong," Jimin exclaimed, but Jungkook wasn't stopping because he knew if he stopped Jaemin would catch up to them. When they reached the cafeteria, they went straight to their table, "Hey there, Jungkook why do you look scared?" Jin asked, but Jungkook didn't answer. 

"Jimin, can you explain." Jin asked, Jimin shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, he was like this when the new student came in." he said. Jungkook was fidgeting with his hoodie, he was scared and questioning why Jaemin had to be here. "Hi baby, it's been so long hasn't it." A voice said behind him, Jungkook was now in fear. He turned around to see Jaemin there, "W-what d-do you want..." he asked in a small voice.

"Simple I want you back Koo, I missed you so much." Jaemin said while putting his hands on Jungkook's thigh. Jungkook smacked his hands away and went to Jin who protectively hid him behind his back. "Who are you and what have you done to my son!?" Jin exclaimed. Jaemin smirked, "I'm your son's boyfriend." he said, but Jin smirked at his reply.

"Funny, I don't recall me ever sharing him." A deep voice came from behind Jaemin. Jaemin turned around to see a very angry Taehyung, "Oh and who are you." Jaemin said, pushing Taehyung alittle. Taehyung smirked at him grabbing his collar, "Im his fucking boyfriend dipshit. And if you don't leave him alone I won't hesitate to kill you!" Taehyung exclaimed.

Taehyung let Jaemin go, who ran out of the cafeteria, while taehyung dragged Jungkook towards him. "Hey baby, you okay?" He asked Jungkook, who hugged him tightly. Taehyung hugged him as well, "Baby, who was that?" he asked him. Taehyung sat down with Jungkook sitting on his lap, "Kookie, who is that?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook sighed, "He..he is my ex-boyfriend who tried to use me for my money and body. I never gave him my body, but I gave him money to help with his expenses. He was sweet, loving and generally a great guy but that was a facade. He cheated on me the day he asked me out. We were together for 2 years, so you can tell how it hurts. I found out he was cheating from my friends and I saw him with a girl on our anniversary. I broke it off with him that day, now I don't know why he is here. Probably just to get me back for money."

Jungkook was crying, his hyungs were pissed, especially Taehyung, but he didn't let his anger get the best of him since Jungkook needed him right now. "Koo you are safe with me and your hyungs. Don't worry okay, we will protect you. Do you want to skip class?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded his head not wanting to see Jaemin.

Taehyung then stood up, picking Jungkook up as well, "We will see you later Hyungs." he said going out of the cafeteria.

Jungkook pov