Chapter 18

Jungkook Pov

All I see is darkness, I then see that I am in my old room, the one in Busan that I and my siblings fled from. "Hello there baby," a man said to me, I looked up to the source of the voice. I saw that man again, that man that almost raped me.

"Aww, what's wrong baby? Want daddy to pleasure you," he said to me, coming closer to me. I stepped back all the way up to the wall. He had a knife with him, I feel like my body can't move.

 "You let another man touch you!" he said slapping me, it hurts, it hurts so much. I was crying, "YOU BELONG TO ME!" he started to punch me, kick me and stab me. He then laughed as I cried in pain, " Your little boyfriend paid the price as well." he said, pulling my hair.

I saw Taehyung's body there lifeless, "NOO! TAEHYUNG, TAE!" I shouted but no movement. I cried and cried trying to wake him up. "JUNGKOOK." I hear someone say.

I shot up from my nightmare, "Hey hey baby it's okay. It's okay, you are alright." I hear Tae say to me as he holds me tight. I clung on to him crying, "Hyung...I'm scared..." I choked out. I can't get that image out of my head, him lying lifeless because of me. "Jungkook, it was just a nightmare sweetheart," he whispered, I just clung onto him until I fell asleep again

Taehyung pov

As I hear soft snores coming from my bunny, I gently lower him down onto the bed, getting up and covering him with the duvet. I walked out of my room waking the others up, I'm not waiting anymore, i can't see my bunny suffering anymore. "This better be good Kim Taehyung, I am missing my beauty sleep." Jin hyung said.

"I could give less about your beauty sleep, look Jungkook just woke up from a nightmare, he looked terrified and when we got back from the mall he said something about him being almost raped. Yoongi call Mary, if anyone knows it, it's her." I said, not giving two shits about the reactions they had. Yoongi called Mary and put it on the speaker.

"What the fuck do you want shitheads?" she said, obviously she was sleeping, "Look, Mary we are gonna go straight to the point, Who almost raped Jungkook,I sighed, "Well looks like we wait until he wakes up, now let's go back to sleep," Yoongi said, we all headed back to our rooms, I snuggled close to Jungkook and went back to sleep.

" I asked her. The line was silent for a moment, "It's not my place to tell. If you want to know more, ask him yourself." she said before hanging upon us.

I woke up due to sunlight flooding into the room, I felt the side next to me was empty so I shot up and looked around to see no Kookie. I got up, did my routine, and headed downstairs hoping to see him there. As I ran down, I smelled something amazing, "NAMJOON GET OUT" I heard three-voice in one screaming. I entered the kitchen to see Jin hyung, Suga hyung, and my Kookie scolding Namjoon hyung who slumped his shoulders walking towards me.

"Tried to help?" I asked him and he nodded his head yes, "Yeah I tried but I broke a plate." he said. I burst out laughing, "Don't even laugh about it babe, I still vividly remember the first time you cooked." I hear Kookie say while he was making pancakes. I pouted as my hyungs laughed at me, so I back hugged him, "Hey I got better." I whined.

He giggled, "Yeah you did, but you are not allowed in the kitchen either when I'm around." he said finishing the last pancake.

We set the table and the others gathered around to eat breakfast, after eating I decided to ask Jungkook now before we go, "Jungkook, What else are you hiding from us?" I asked him, sternly. He shivered and looked down, while the others also looked at him waiting for an answer.

He took a deep breath and started, "I was almost raped after my relationship ended with Jaemin. This was when our mafia was starting out or starting to become number 1. I was still weak back then compared to my siblings, we also didn't have the immunity to drugs and poison too. So we were always on high alert about those things, one day before a mission, me and my sister were supposed to take out a gang leader. However they kidnapped me the night before, the gang leader hit me, touched me and tried to rape me, but before he could Junhyun hyung saved me along with the rest of my siblings."