Chapter 16

Oh my gosh😵^^^

Sierra POV

This was something we were ready to do. It wasn't going to be easy but we have to. Our plan? Hmmmm lemme get to that. Me and Luke were going to shape shift into Darkies and walk around looking for clues. Caroline and Ashton Where going to look for Calum and try and get to him. Michael, Adam and Indigo Where going to find The Dark Lord while Joey and Connor look for Mahogany. Simple plan right? Yeah no because there is only one little problem here. Darkies can smell Goodies. How you may ask well I don't even know. Also another small problem is that we have two humans with us so that means they could easily turn them both but you know neither are big deals at all.

Luke and me where walking around looking for different signs of Cal or Mahogany when he all of a sudden stopped. "What?" I whispered looking around. He all of a sudden grabbed my arm and pulled me behind a wall. "Who is it" I asked trying to get a better look. " Shhhh its Harmony" I rolled my eyes and tried to hear better.

" There are some humans here" Someone said but I couldn't make out who it was. " Yeah I smelt them, we need to find them and kill them" No! My boyfriend and my best friends boyfriend! I can't let Mike and Ash die. I really have to sneeze now. No no no don't sneeze come on Sierra keep it in.

*sneeze sound*

"Who's there?" Fudge. Me and Luke took off before they could see or hear us. We came to a stop and burst into fits of laughter for no reason. We stopped and stared at each other. Before I knew it my lips where on his. He began to kiss back.

" Sierra! Luke!" Someone yelled. We parted and I jumped away from Luke. I looked up to see a furious Michael. Uh oh. "Michael babe I'm sorry it's-" " No don't even try and explain because it looked like you were enjoying it. I really thought you loved me but I guess not. We're over" and with that he walked off leaving me and those words replaying in my head. "This is all your fault! If you hadn't kissed me we wouldn't be in this mess!" I yelled at Luke.

"Why are you mad at me! You where the one who kissed me. I was just being nice when I kissed back!" Ouch. That actually kind of hurt. Maybe I did have feelings for Luke. I don't know but I know he doesn't like me back. I took a deep breath and walked off.

I was going back, they could do it without me. I really didn't care anymore. If the dark side wanted Mahogany they could have her. She got herself into this mess and she can get herself our of it. This isn't my problem anymore. As much as I love my friends I just couldn't right now.

This is too much, way to much pressure on me. I just needed to leave. Maybe even leave the supernatural world. You know what I'm going back to Earth away from all this I just can't take it.

Luke POV

I heard everything she said in her head. I knew she was going back to earth and I didn't wanna follow her at all. He life he choices. I mean I can't change her mind so I guess I'll be looking by myself. I signed and kept looking. I then heard a high pitched scream and something break. I followed the sound and came to a bloody door. Ew.

I heard a voice talk. " Awe babe your all covered in blood,let's get you cleaned up" a mans voice said. " I don't need your help" a girl said. I heard a slap and then yelling then it all stopped. The door started to open and I turned invisible.

A guy around Ashton's age was holding Mahogany in his arms. I followed the man and he led her to a room. I didn't go in yet. I mind-messaged everyone telling them where I was and they were their in a heart beat.

We waited to see what was going to happen before we went in but the room was soundproof. We tried opening the door but I wouldn't open. The door opened and we hid behind a wall. The men walked away and left the door open a bit. We rushed in and what we saw was horrifying. Mahogany had chains on her wrist and feet. Her wings were pinned to the walls and she was covered in blood. She looked weak and fragile like before.

The door suddenly opened and Calum came in with two other people behind him. " What are doing here" he said, his arms crossed over his chest. "We are here for Mahogany and You!" Caroline spoke and he let out a humorless laugh. "Well you've failed because I'm not going anywhere with you guys" he spit at us and snapped his fingers. That was the last thing I remember before I blacked out.

Mahogany POV

I woke up and was being carried to a room. Some man threw me on the ground and I groaned in pain. Another one started kicking me And beating me. I felt a knife go into my stomach and my side. I screamed out as the continued on hurting me. After a bit they stopped and they put my hands and feet in chains and pinned my wings to the wall. I soon let the darkness take over and fell into a deep sleep.

A/N

My chapters are getting shorter😱 They will become longer don't worry.
Anyway respect each other in the comments and become friends :)
And when you're having a bad day just remember 2/4 of 5SOS thought of the fandom as the eggplant emoji:)

LOVE YOU LOTS

-MYA