Chapter 6

Mahogany POV

Everything has been different between me and Luke ever since he found out. Sierra and Caroline seemed to get along with him now but as for me we haven't been on the best terms. Today we were hanging out with his girlfriend Beverly at the house. I didn't wanna be down there but Michael and Cal bribed me to stay.

At the moment she was talking about her hair because Ashton asked about it. " Well it just changes color during the seasons" she explained. Something was off about her. She wasn't like any human. Her eyes would flash different colors and become jet black. It wasn't visible to the boys but it was for me.

She glanced at me and her normally dark hazel eyes changed to jet black. I never said or thought about any of her actions because I didn't really care to much but now it was bothering me.

I studied her face and movements. Now that Luke knew he could tell her and report me and the girls to the government. But I don't think she could do that.If she did report us she would only put herself in danger because the lord would come after her. Human or not.

I decided to listen in her thoughts but she blocked me from listening. That was only possible with kings, queens, All types of angels and demons. There was a loud screech in my head and it made my vision become blurry. My eyes lids started to grow heavy. I heard Caroline click her fingers and my vision went back to normal.

Are you okay?
No I think Beverly is a Demon.
Mahogany be nice she is not a demon she is a sweetheart.
Stare at her eyes long enough they'll flash to black and back to normal.
Mahogany I think you need to see the lord. You're crazy!
I'm not crazy she did that to me!
How do you know?
Okay 1) she blocked me from listening to her thoughts and 2) her eyes turn black. Demon or not?
Stop it she's not a demon.

Just then Caroline started to clinch her chest. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I stood up and grabbed her dragged her up to my room. "Caroline!" I shouted. Her eyes were still rolled back and she started floating. Beverly possessed her. Her wings were out and weren't their normal white and purple tips. One was normal and the other was very dark purple.

I ran down stairs and grabbed Sierra tightly by the wrist and dragged her upstairs. When she saw Caroline she got angry fast. " Who the heck did this" she shouted. I put my hand on her shoulder and she stopped. "it was Beverly" her eyes went wide and they turned a mix of red and black. Anger and Fear.

"She's a demon?" I nodded and she looked at me and back at Caroline who was still possessed. " Well you're Mother Nature one of the most powerful can't you do something" I shook my head no and she rolled her eyes. " That's not one of my abilities yet" she huffed and sat down. Caroline was slowly changing and it was a matter of time before she was a dark angel.

She can't change and we won't let her. " Sierra go get Ashton please" she stared at me in shock before speaking." Mahogany what a-" " I know what I'm doing" and without another word I sent her off.

Sierra POV

I didn't know what Mahogany was planning but she was risking our lives again. I made it downstairs and everyone was fascinated by Beverly. I mentally gagged and tapped Ashton. He turned to me and I grabbed his wrist dragging him behind me.

" Sierra what do yo-" he stopped in mid sentence when he saw Caroline. I couldn't read his expression because it wasn't just one. He looked shocked, scared, upset and confused. " What the-" " Ash we've got no time to explain you see her wings they are almost black she is turning into a dark angel. We need you to kiss her" he stared at us and then back at his girlfriend. He took no time to think and kiss her.

Her wings became white again and she fell to the ground. Ashton knelt down and picked her up placing her on his lap while holding her head. "What happened and what are you all" he asked not taking his eyes off of Caroline. " Ashton, Caroline is your girlfriend she will explain everything once she wakes up." He nodded and looked up at us. " Are you guys creatures to" his use of the word creature made me cringe.

" We aren't creatures" Mahogany stated annoyed. " Then what are you" find the right words Sierra " We are different" he looked as if he was about to cry. " Ash don't cry.Caroline will be fine and we promise we will keep you and the boys safe." Mahogany said trying to calm him. He nodded and Caroline shifted in his lap. Her eyes fluttered open and she stared up at Ashton. " What happened babe" Caroline said looking up at Ashton. " ask your friends" she turned towards us and glared. "What did you do to me" she growled and we put our hands up in defense. " It wasn't us it was Beverly" I said and she sat up her wings almost slapping Ashton. To be honest that would've been funny. "Mahogany don't you dare say it" Caroline warned.

" I told you so"

• Downstairs after Caroline explained everything to Ashton•

Mahogany POV

Ashton was a bit scared after Caroline told him everything. He thought we were going to hurt him but we promised we wouldn't hurt him.

At the moment me,Luke and Calum were in the pool while everyone else was inside. I was floating on the full size floaty things tanning. The boys were swimming around talking every once in a while. It was relaxing to get away from everyone.

Suddenly I Felt my body being lifted and before I could react I was underwater. Once I surfaced Cal and Luke were laughing their heads off. I glared at them and splashed water in their faces. " Oh it's on!" Calum shouted and him and Luke splashed water all on me. It turned into a full on water fight. I was a really god swimmer so I could get away from them.

We had all got out the pool and went to take showers. Once the boys came out I asked if they wanted to go on a walk.
They agreed and we headed out. We walked in a comfortable silence and came to the park. It was getting dark and the sun was setting. All three of us were sitting on the grass enjoying each other's company.

The three of us were making small talk while looking up at the stars. The boys had there heads nuzzled on each side of my neck. Both of their arms around my waist. "Night guys" "Night Mahogany"

A/N
It may be short again but I make it up with the Moment between Cake and Mahogany. :) you know you loved it. Luke and Mahogany may have hated each other at first but now they are friends! Happy birthday to Calum I can't even believe he is 19.

Comment,Vote,Follow

-Mya