Chapter 9

A/N: It's drama time

Caroline POV

The Lord got our message and sent a fairy. At the moment Cal was in his room and everyone else was gathered in the living room. "Mahogany we've called this 'meeting' because we wanted to discuss something" I started and she gave me a look. To be specific The look. " They know everything" I said referring to the boys. She was angry not at me she was angry with Sierra. " Why didn't you tell me you told Michael" her voice raising a bit. " It's because I was scared you would be mad" she said quietly hiding behind Michael. " Well I'm sure as-" she was cut off by the fairy flying in her face. " Oh My God" she said once she saw her. " Mahogany it is time that you tell Calum about you and your friends. It is almost your 119th birthday and The Lord needs to approve. You know this and as a queen you could be de-crowned if you don't. Your birthday is on The Day of Love and that's when you shall bring them. Tell him today or the consequences won't be good" I saw Mahogany's eyes become a verity of colors saying she was a whole mix of emotions. "Yes ma'am" the fairy nodded and disappeared. She signed and put her head back. "Tell him to come down please" she said and I nodded.

Calum came down and sat in front of her next to me and Ashton so we were all on the ground in a circle. I was nervous for her because she had to tell everything. That means all the stuff even Ash,Michael and Luke don't know. This was very intense.

Mahogany POV

I took a deep breathe in and started. " Calum I'm just going to flat out say it Me,Sierra and Caroline are supernatural" he laughed at me and I looked up at me. " Wow Mahogany because supernaturals exist" he mocked." They do!" I protested. " Mahogany get with what you wanna say and stop making up excuses" my eyes turned red and I stared at him. "Do I look like I'm making up excuses Hood" his eyes went wide. " Look Cal me, Sierra and Caroline are all supernatural. Sierra is a mermaid. Caroline is a fallen angel and I'm Mother Nature. We came here to Earth a week before we met you all. We told you that we were from Canada but we really aren't. We were sent here to find our true loves but me being the only one without one it's more of me looking now. Caroline is Queen of all fallen angels. The volunteered ones not the ones who were kicked out. Sierra is a princess of the water element. The Queen is old and dying so Sierra is going to take her place soon. We have abilities and powers that no human can ever imagine. The Lord wants to see you all to test you to see if you've been good to us. If you are worthy enough to be around us. All supernatural beings will vote and if they vote that you are not worthy enough you will be sent to the Demon world and become one with them. I and The Lord himself will make the final decision and whatever we agree on goes. I'm protective over these girls because of our past." I took a breathe and continued" Sierra's parents were killed by an attack from humans. She was raised by my mother and stayed with us. Caroline and me lost our parents during a war between heaven and hell. We were only young so we had to raise ourselves for a while until The Lord found us and raised us himself. We became Queens and A Princess after years of training. When we turned 19 we were officially crowned-" "Wait your not 19 though" he interrupted. " I'm not 119 yet but I've been 19 before. Anyway we have a verity of powers, some more harmful to humans. That's what we've been keeping from you" I took a breathe out and looked at Calum. I didn't explain much but I explained enough for him to know. " You can't be" he said shaking his head. " What" Sierra questioned. " You're lying you can't be supernatural" he stood up and started pacing around the room. " Calum it's true" I said standing up and grabbing his shoulders. "Prove it" I stopped and looked over at the girls and they just shrugged.

Let's do the trick
Mahogany we haven't practiced enough
But we can still do it
But it's dangerous
Whatever will prove to him that we're real

They knew what to do and how to do it. We stood in a circle put our hands together. They glowed white,blue and green and burst. Not our hands but the ball that formed. The remains made symbols the represented us and the boys stared in awe. Except for Calum." It's fake guys there faking it. This is not real" he seemed pretty mad at the fact we were trying to show him that we are not faking it. " Calum it's real we are not lying promise" Caroline assured him. He ran his hands through his hair and breathe out. " Why are you doubting this so much" he furrowed his eyebrows together and stared into my eyes. " Because supernaturals aren't real and even if they are they're stupid" his words stung and hurt badly. He stepped back before speaking. " Whatever you are you're not real" and with that he stormed out the house without another word.

I stood there staring at the door. He just left. Left all of us because we're supernatural. He doesn't even realize that he just messed up his life a lot.Now that I'm hurt because of him people will be coming after him. "Mahogany?" My thoughts were broken and I came back to reality. " Are you okay" I shook my head and hugged the person. I couldn't tell who it was because I wasn't focused. "It's okay He'll come back" I pulled back from the hug and looked at the person who was Michael. I gave him and small smile and shook my head. "That's what you think" I turned and walked to my room. Once I closed the door I slid on my back and onto the floor.

I heard the rain pounding against the window and thunder outside. That night I cried myself to sleep and ever night afterwards. I didn't understand why. Why was I hurt over this boy? What has he done to make me cry over him? People say girls crying over a guy is normal but for me it's not. This is the first time I've cried. Ever. I didn't even cry when my mom died. To think I'm crying for the first time over some guy. I didn't know how to feel over time. I was an emotional wreck.

Luke POV

It's been a week and still no hear from Cal. He hasn't answered any calls or texts. We went looking for him but gave up after a while. Mahogany is a wreck. She hasn't left the house even when we went looking. She said that there was no use because he would just leave again. All she does is eat, sleep, cry and read. I haven't seen the sun come out in a week and it's been raining and grey. She doesn't talk to us either she uses a wipe board because she would either get mad or break down. I've never seen her like this it's almost like she's a completely different person. She doesn't wear her normal edgy clothes anymore she just always has on sweats and one of our tee shirts.

I decided to go and try to talk to her. She was currently reading The Fault in our Stars for the third time this week. Her eyes haven't been the same color though. They've been clear like she didn't have a eye color.I sat on the edge of her bed and she looked up at me then back at her book. "Mahogany are you okay?" I asked and she shook her head no and put her book down."Do you wanna talk about it" she shook her head no and signed. " Mahogany please come down stairs and hang." She rolled her eyes and got off her bed grabbing a book. " Put it back" she groaned and sat her book down.

Everyone was trying to get Mahogany to talk but she just wouldn't budge. I then got the idea to tickle her. I reached over and tickled her sides. She burst into flits of laughter and was squirming around. "Luke *laugh* Stop *laugh* please *laugh*" I stopped, cheered, and did a little happy dance. " I got you to talk" she rolled her eyes and flipped me off. " and I got you to smile AND laugh" I was proud of myself. "Okay I'll talk I mean it's not okay to just block out my best friends. I won't block you out like that guys I'm sorry" she apologized and we smiled. " It's cool Mahogany" she smiled again and I couldn't help but smile to.

The door unlocked and there were two voices coming from the door. I then saw Calum and some girl come in. I glanced at her and her face fell once she saw them. His arm was around her waist and they were close. "Guys I would like you to meet my new girlfriend Harmony"

A/N

Told you the drama starts here.
Okay so if your name is harmony this is not towards you in any way at all and if your name is harmony and the harmony in the book looks like you I promise I'm not pointing towards any of you.

Im hungry.
=_= when am I not hungry
Is it bad that I'm passing all my classes with 97 and above but failing P.E?
I need a Luke Hemmings

Comment

Vote

Fangirl

Follow

-Mya out