Chapter 1

Mahogany POV

Have you ever just wanted to sleep in on a Monday? I did but living with four boys and two girls wasn't much help. We really need soundproof walls. "MICHAEL YOU CHEATED! ASHTON TELL HIM TO STOP" I heard either Luke or Calum yell. I groaned at there noise level and rolled out of bed. I then walked down stairs and I was greeted by the four boys sitting in front of the Tv playing video games. Well three Ashton doesn't play Fifa, which is what the boys were playing now. "Could you guys shut up" I said once I got to the end of the stairs. Their attention was towards me and they smiled. " HI MAHOGANY" Michael shouted at me and I was like 2 feet from him. " It's 9:00 why are you just now getting up" it's only 9 I could still go back to sleep. " Why are you even up at nine am" who gets up at 9 am on a Monday when you're over 18? " because we were hungry" Luke said, when aren't these idiots hungry. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Calum who had turned his attention to me. " What" he just shrugged and laughed. "What Cal tell me" he just laughed again. "Your outfit" I looked down at my outfit and noticed I still had my pajamas on. There was absolutely nothing wrong with wearing a Dora onesie. I may be Mother Nature but that doesn't mean I can't wear a onesie. Oh yeah I didn't mention that. Yeah I'm Mother Nature. The Mother Nature. Why am I on Earth with four Australian's? Well I was sent by God to come to Earth to find my soulmate but instead I found my four best friends. I'm not 18 but I pose as if I am. I'm actually 118 but that doesn't matter. My mum died when I was 13 so I took her place. All of my mums powers were given to me which means I have almost all powers. I only have 3 more to gain to have them all so I am the most powerful supernatural. Almost. Mahogany is what I go by here because my real name is Zinnia but I don't like that so I changed it. I met the guys while I was at the park,the only reason we got to know each other is because Michael kicked a ball at me on accident.They had to come and apologize but it ended up as all of us becoming friends. That was about two years ago since then me and the girls have become best friends with them. We moved in with them about 6 months ago and this was normal now.

"Mahogany Wake Up" I heard someone call out. Did I fall asleep or are my eyes closed. I might've zoned out for a second. Once I came back to reality Ashton and Michael had left so it was Luke and Calum left. "You kind of zoned out for a bit" Luke said while laughing. " Whatever" I said and got up. "Nooo stay please" Cal whined and did his oh so famous pouting face. I mean who could resist that. I know you couldn't. I finally gave in and sat back down. He smiled and I just rolled my eyes. "I hate you" I said while crossing my arms and turning away from him a small smirk appearing on my face. " Take that back" he demanded but more of in a pouting manner. "No" I could hear Luke laughing at our childishness.

"ASHTON" Calum yelled right in my ear. "WHAT" Ashton yelled back. "MAHOGANY IS BEING MEAN TO ME" I turned around to face him. "No" he stuck his tongue out at me and I did the same. "MAHOGANY AND CALUM COME HERE" I glared at him and he did the same. I stood up and marched to Ashton's room Cal following behind. We made it to Ashton's room and he told us to sit. This was pretty normal for us. "Now Mahogany where you being mean to Cal" I shook my head 'no' and smiled innocently. " NO! She said she hates me" Calum said chiming in. " Mahogany did you say this" I looked up and make it seem like I was thinking about it then answered. " Yes"

I was trying so hard not to laugh. " Now that's not nice apologize to Cal and say you love him" I rolled my eyes at him and turned to Cal. " I'm sowwy Calum I wub you" he smiled and hugged me. "Wub you too" I finally burst out into fits of laughter causing the boys to laugh to. This was something that was normal also. Ashton was like the dad of us because he would be the responsible one and take charge of things. He basically ruled the house.

Once we had calmed down I decided to go check on Sierra and Caroline. The other two in the house. I went to Caroline's room first and she was on her computer. " Sup" I said once I got in her room. She looked up and smiled. "Hey! What's up" "Just checking up on you" she smiled. Caroline is like the mother of everyone she's just like Ashton. I think they should go out though they are perfect for each other. Soulmates. Caroline is a Fallen Angel by choice not because she was pushed out of heaven. God wanted her to come here to find her soulmate but we are here instead. I feel like she doesn't need to look anymore. Caroline is like the queen of fallen angels because someone needs to rule them so she does. The ones in the supernatural world of course. That's a great roll for her.