V. YouTube

Love

Mahogany POV

I stared in the mirror looking at the marks on my neck. "Calum Thomas Hood get your arse in here!" I shouted and he came rushing in. "What?" I pointed to my hickeys on my neck and he chuckled. "We're about to film a video and it hurts when I put makeup on them" I pouted and he hugged me. "Hide them with your hair"

I rolled my eyes and went into the filming room. It was a cute. There were little fairy lights in the back and a cute love seat.

Calum came in and sat down, I pressed record and sat down. I got out my phone and went on Twitter.

"Hey what's up guys, it's your girl Mahogany and today I'm joined here with the ledge himself. Calum Hood!"

Calum waved to the camera and basically yelled hi. "Okay so I went in Twitter and asked you guys to send us questions with the #AskCahogany and we got some pretty weird questions so let's get started"

"Who tops" Calum read and I gave the camera a weird look. "Who do you think tops? I have no other choice but to be on the bottom" I asked and Calum nodded in agreement.

"How many kids do you guys want" He looked at me. "What? Just cause I'm the lady in the relationship doesn't mean I have to choose" I reported and he shrugged.

"Then I want 5 kids" "Wait pause you want me to go through pregnancy 5 times and give birth 5 times. That's carrying a baby for nine months. 5 freaking times. You don't understand the pain diphead. Gosh" he opened his mouth to speak but I glared at him and he shut it. I decided to read a question.

"Calum tell us how you guys met and fell in love" his eyes lit up and he began talking.

"Okay so it was the summer of 2012 and me and the boys were at the park playing football. Mahogany,Caroline and Sierra were sitting by a tree. I saw Mahogany from a far and I thought she was cute. Luke kicked the ball towards me and I wasn't paying attention to where I was kicking and I accidentally hit Mahogany in the head and I felt so bad. I went and apologized and it made me like her even more when she was so sweet about it." I stopped listening at the beginning because I was mesmerized by his beauty and just his personality in general.

He looked happy talking about us. The way that his eyes lit up when I read the question. They way that he's just so into us. He truly loves me.

"Mahogany babe your staring" I was taken out of my trace by the sound of his voice. He chuckled and I blushed. "Uh next question; what is the stupidest thing you've done for each other"

"I beat up a few people for him" and he laughed probably remembering what happened at the castle.

"On a scale from 1 to 10 how fine is Mahogany" I raised my eyebrow at him and crossed my arms. This should be great.

"There isn't even a number like have you seen her body it's like so freaking fine. I mean those curves are just damn. And then that arse is just-" "Okay Calum they get it" I said my face red from embarrassment.

"It's true like for real. Who wouldn't want to do you and then like your everything I want in a women" I smiled and he pulled me in between his legs.

We read some more questions and Calum was scrolling trying to find a good question. "All the questions say kiss" he said putting his phone down while smirking.

I got off his lap and sat next to him. I grabbed his shirt and smashed his lips against mine. The kiss was passionate and it gave me those stupid butterflies again. I pulled back for air and he stared in my eyes.

"I love you dork"

"I love you too Loser"

~

ADORABLE LIKE 4 REALZ.

The chapters R going to be short because part 2 is suppose to be 'moments'.

Like its Cahogany moments. That's what part 2 is about so don't complain.

Anyway 💖 U all

BYEEEE