Chapter 19

Sierra POV

It's been 6 months since I've seen them. I'm fine without them but I miss them. I'm living in California with my boyfriend. His name is Jake(from State Farm) and he is a cutie. Even if we've known each other for 5 months he gets me and he loves me.

At the moment we were at the beach, since it's Summer in L.A right now. Jake was in the water and I was sun bathing. I felt someone kiss my neck and I giggled under Jakes touch. He flipped me over so that he was hovering over me. "Hi"

"Hey"

"Is it hi or hey" The comment made me cringe. The boys use to say that all the time. I did miss them but I'm starting a new life with Jake. He knows that I'm supernatural and he is to! He's a shapeshifter and I get him to change into cute little animals for me. "So you ready to leave" I nodded and he rolled off me and grabbed our stuff.

We started walking to the car and all of a sudden I was pulled into an ally way. The person was stronger than me and when I saw the familiar pair of green eyes I couldn't help but get lost in them. "What do you want Michael" he rolled his eyes at me and I heard Jake calling my name. "Okay you are the one who betrayed mahogany by leaving and not bothering to save her and also your little Jake boyfriend is a demon shapeshifter. He works for Basil or The Dark Lord and is only dating you to get you back to the castle. You need to come with me" I rolled my eyes not even believing his foolishness. "How did you get here"

"Because Calum let me" wait but isn't he on the dark lords side?" Yes he is but he isn't. He doesn't support him so he is helping us" I still didn't believe him so I walked away but was stopped by Michael. Wait what how did he get in front of me that fast. " I'm a Vampire now so I'm a supernatural now. That's what happens when you leave" he taunted and I grabbed him by the chest and slammed him against the wall.

"Didn't even hurt"

How? I couldn't take him anymore. He thinks he can come back crawling to me when I have a boyfriend. No way!

"Ex-Freaking-cuse you but you're the one who cheated on me with my best mate and no I don't want you back, your to much to handle" he sassed and I stood their with my mouth opened as he disappeared. Without me. I actually wanted to go back with him but I love Jake. He came around the corner and we walked to the car and drove home.

~Michael point of view~

She thinks she can just go and say I'm the one crawling back. I don't think this chick knows me. I've got better things to do then deal with someone so ratchet(no offense Sierra).

"So your just going to give up Mahogany and Calum to Basil?" I questioned Liam as we stood in front of his door. "We have no other choice, she's the only thing that would keep him happy and he wanted her to pick someone to be her best friend to make her 'happier'" I still didn't understand why he would want to have Mahogany when she could have any girl in the world.

I mean Mahogany is not even close to bad looking and she is a pretty fit girl but she's not my type. I'm just worried he is going to kill Cal because he likes her. "Whatever but if Calum or Mahogany get hurt I will stab you and him together"He held his hands up in defense and nodded. "Alright mate no need to get feisty" I glared at him and walked away.

There is a need to get feisty

Calum POV

I had my arms around her waist as she laid her head on my chest. Everything about her was amazing. Her eyes. Her hair. Her face. Her personality. The way she talks. Her scent. She smelled like Coconut. She was flawless but she didn't think so. She thinks she's ugly and doesn't deserve anything she has and wishes that she wasn't Mother Nature so she could end it all.