Chapter 8

A/N: That picture tho ^^^😂😂😂

Sierra POV

Everybody was out in the entire house except me and Michael. We finally had some alone time. We never told the guys that we were dating. We started dating about a week after Caroline and Ashton started dating.

At first I didn't want to date him because I was scared of rejection and once he found out I'm a fish he wouldn't wanna date. Michael knew everything he just doesn't say that he knows. He knew why we acted strange. Where we went when we say we're 'visiting Canada'. He knew it all but the girls didn't know and I wasn't ready to tell them. First off Mahogany would flip out because I didn't get her permission first. Then Caroline would just get mad and not talk to me.

Me and Michael were cuddled up on the couch watching Keeping up with the Kardashians when the boys,Caroline and Mahogany came in. We didn't hear the door open and when they saw us they all gasped. " DATING!" My eyes widened and I got out of Michael's grip. " No" they all crossed their arms and gave me a look. " Okay we're dating" I confessed. Caroline jumped up and down and came to hug me while Mahogany had her arms crossed with a smirk on her face. "So you finally got yourself a boyfriend" I blushed and she just laughed. She then walked over to Luke probably to threaten him." You break her heart Mr.Clifford" she bent down next to his ear to finish." I'll kill you" his whole body tensed up and he had fear in his eyes. He knew what she meant by 'I'll kill you' because she will actually kill him.

Mahogany just smiled and walked off. Everyone was in shock, sure she's played like she was going to kill someone but her tone was cold. That meant she means it. I knew why she said that because it's my past and she couldn't bare to see me hurt again. It's the same for her because her past is way more messed up than mine.

"Is she being serious" Michael asked. "Yes" I mean I had to tell him the truth that's what your suppose to do in a relationship. "Well I know I'm not going to die because I Love you" the words came out his mouth and I said what anyone else would. " I love you too"

Mahogany POV

That Michael kid knew something he knew something about us. He knew something was up. I could tell from the way he tensed up when I told him I'd kill him. I've done that plenty of times and he all of a sudden gets scared. Then Sierra didn't think I couldn't hear her but I could. Why would she tell him it wasn't it a joke. He would've went around thinking I was joking but then again he may know something. But my question was what?

Michael POV

I wasn't even scared anymore because I love Sierra and I'm not gonna let her go. I feel like she's the one. I've known her for two and a half years and I knew she was the one from the start. I could never let her go. Mahogany can say she'll kill me but she won't. I'm not scared of her. Well maybe.

Caroline POV

Mahogany is going to kill Michael if he breaks Sierra's heart. I mean she's probably just going to hit out his and break it if he does. No big deal.

Luke POV

I really am scared right now for Michael. Now that I know what Mahogany is capable of he is going to die for real.

Ashton POV

I may not know what Mahogany is capable of doing but I think that when she says she's going to kill someone she means it.

Calum's POV

He shouldn't be scared at all. She's just a girl.

Sierra POV

Everyone had gone their separate ways after a bit and it was just me and Caroline.

" Sierra I think that Mahogany needs to go ahead and tell Calum about us. And you need to tell Michael" I nodded agreeing. She needed to tell Calum soon she will turn 119 and we have no choice but to go back to the Supernatural Castle to celebrate. We also can't keep lying to him when his best friends knew a secret that his other best friends are keeping from him. He needs to come with us to the Supernatural World because The Lord has to meet the boys to either approve or disapprove of them. I was scared because if he didn't approve he would send the boys to the Demon world and have them be apart of the Demons. That was kind of stupid because he was just making the Demon army grow but I knew he knew what he was doing.

"She really has to do it now. I mean she's just going to be stubborn and say no. We need to ask The Lord if he could send a messenger to tell her. plus I kind of already told Michael" I said and she nodded." I know. You're not good at hiding your thought" We went to her room and sent the message to him and went on with our business.

A/N:

Filler much. Okay now this is what I call a informational filler chapter. Hope you enjoyed it so sorry about all the fillers!

Vote,Comment,Share
-Mya