Chapter 7: Mina and Toru

I found that picture on Tik Tok. Let's start now :)

Mina POV
Sense all of you guys are up let's just do this seven minutes in heaven I say. Ok you two go in the bathroom then Tsu says.

So the next part is going to be 18+ before you people come at me. I know that their 16 or 15 ok don't come at meh or just skip this part. For the people that are not skipping let's go.

Still Mina POV
So what are we going to do Toru says. Probably kiss and give hickeys to each other I say mumbling the hickey part. What was that Mina Toru says holding my hand. N-Nothing I say. Ok then Toru says. Ok before we do stuff your wear my hoodie so you won't tell me your cold ok baby I say taking off my hoodie.

(Mina was wearing a hoodie and Toru was wearing a short sleeve).

Still Mina POV
Oh thanks baby Toru says. Now let's get over with this seven minutes in heaven I say seriously while pinning Toru on the wall. Why so serious all of a sudden Toru says. Because I've been waiting to do this to you I don't care if Jirou is listening to us I say. Oh me to baby Toru says while being to kissing me. I kiss back but for some reason I start picking her up by the leg.

I don't know if that part made sense.

Toru already asked me to put my tongue in her mouth so I did but then I broke the kiss and said I should give you a treat. Oh so what is the treat then Toru says. This I start biting Toru's neck not in a mean way as in a give her a hickey way I couldn't tell if I was biting in the right spot because she was invisible until I heard her. Wait wh- ahh~ M-Mina Toru says. I stop biting her neck and I see a red spot I'm surprised but I look at and say we only have one minute so enjoy it I say winking at her and then starting to bite the red spot. Oh o- mhm~  ahh~ M-Mina how a-are you so g-good Toru say while trying to talk over her moaning. I shrugged trying not brake the biting it turned in to more like sucking. But then the alarm was starting to turn on so I broke the sucking and turned off the alarm. That was fun Toru says while putting the hood part up trying to hide the hickey. Yeah you should hide the hickey before the girls see it I say while holding Toru's hand and walking towards the door and opening it I see Jirou running to Momo trying to sit on her lap. Is that Mina's hoodie Uraraka says. Yeah it is Jirou says.

Hey guys sorry if it's short some reason I do this book at 2 in the morning but like yeah it's more easy in the night because it's quiet and stuff but I'll do the thing where the girl were listening and stuff so yeah these chapters come out at 2 in the morning or a different time depending where you live but you'll figure it out eventually but for now it's good bye 👋 and see you in the next chapter.