Chapter 14: The aftermath of the party

Mina POV
I wake up on the floor with a blanket over me and Toru on top of me. Wait why are on the floor I whisper to Toru thinking she awake. Because you didn't want to sleep on the bed Toru says. It sounds like she just woke up because of me. What happened last night I say. You were drunk last and you gave me a hickey and made out with me Toru says. Oh and you threw up five times and I to clean up two times and take care of you Toru says. Oh sorry if that was hard work baby I say. At least it's not hero work Toru says.

Tsu POV
Ugh my head hurts what happened last night and why do I have red spots on my body and why does Uraraka have red spots I say. Babe you were drunk last night Uraraka says. Are those h-hickeys I say. You gave them to me and I gave you some to Uraraka says. I did I don't remember what happened last night I say. Well you were drunk and yeah Uraraka says. Oh and can you get me water baby I say. Ok babe Uraraka says.

Momo POV
Hey Momo where's Jirou she normally with you Uraraka says. Oh she upstairs I say. Why Uraraka says. She's still sleeping I say. Ok I got to get water for Tsu Uraraka says. Oh I'm making bacon I say. Peppa pig Uraraka says.

Yes I think of peppa pig when there's bacon.

Still Momo POV
Ok I got to go back to Tsu now bye Momo Uraraka says. Bye Uraraka I say. Bacons ready I say.

Jirou POV
Bacons ready I hear Momo saying. Ugh everything hurts but it's worth it I say while grabbing my phone.

Texting thing

Jirou: Babe can you come get me

My knight and shining armor: Sure princess

Jirou: Thank you my knight and shining armor

Yes I switched it now Yao-Momo calls Jirou princess and Jirou calls Yao-Momo Knight and shining armor.

Mina POV
Me and Toru go downstairs and we see Momo coming upstairs. Hey Momo where you going Toru says. Going to my room to get something Momo says. Are you getting Jirou I say smirking. W-What pffftt no Momo says. You can't lie to us Toru says. Just go eat breakfast Momo says. Make sure you don't eat Jirou then I say. Haha Toru says and Momo looks pissed and we go down the stairs faster. When we got there we see Tsu and Uraraka making out.

Momo POV
I open my door and I hear Jirou laughing? Why are you laughing princess I say. I heard what Mina said Jirou says. Well maybe I will eat you I say and winking at Jirou. W-What my legs are still sore from last night Jirou says. I know I say crawling towards Jirou. M-Momo aren't we going to eat breakfast Jirou says. Yeah I'm just teasing you I say while picking up Jirou. I see Jirou making a pouty face. I'll give you cuddles after breakfast I say and Jirou looks happy. We head down stairs we see Tsu, Uraraka, Mina, and Toru but it looks like Uraraka and Toru are hurt. What happened Jirou says. I think Uraraka and Toru are on their period Tsu says. I had my period last month my period starts in the end of the month Jirou says. Oh that's why Momo came back with chocolate there was lots of chocolate in cupboard Mina says. Hey Momo can you make a heating pad Tsu says. Sure I'll make one for you and Toru I say. Here you go guys I say. Thanks Momo Tsu says while giving Uraraka the heating pad. Thanks Momo Toru says. I put Toru to sleep on the couch Mina says. Should we play video games Jirou says. Can we play Mario kart 8 Mina says. Yes Jirou says.

Hello next chapter will be about periods and how they act when they have periods it's probably going to be Uraraka only but you'll see I might do Toru to and probably Jirou.