Chapter 9: The triple date. ÙwÚ

Tsu POV
I wake up to Mina shaking me. Me, Uraraka, Jirou, Momo, and Toru are still in Mina's dorm. Hey we got to make a plan about the triple date today.

It's not all of them going on one big date it's just their are going together. It's Momo x Jirou, Mina x Toru, Tsu x Uraraka. Not all of them together. Ok I'll stop taking now.

Still Tsu POV
Me, Momo, and Mina head out of Mina's dorm and go to the common area and I sat down on the kitchen chair and Mina does the same and Momo starts pulling pancake mix out of the cupboard. So what's the plan Mina says. Umm I'll ask Uraraka after we eat I say. So where are we going then Momo says. Well maybe the park and a ice cream place I say. So why do you want a triple date then Mina says. Well Uraraka confessed to but it was my fault I say. How is it your fault Momo says. Umm so she walk in on me and she saw me in my bra and she babe for some reason and she hit her forehead.

She hit her forehead like this -> 🤦🏻‍♀️

Still Tsu POV
And I asked why she hit her self and called me babe and that was not romantic so that's why I want to go on a triple date because I want to see what it's like to go on a date because I mess up the first time I say. Oh you did mess up big time Mina says. So basically we are going to ask our girlfriend to go on a date but like with two more pairs of lovers Momo says. Well yeah I say. Ok I'm almost done with the pancakes Momo says. I'll wake up the girls then Mina says. Ok I say.

Mina POV
I go to my dorm and open the door and see Toru, Jirou, and Uraraka still sleeping. Welp I'll just wake up Uraraka first because I feel like she would be the easiest to wake up. So I tap on her shoulder three times. Tsu let's me sleep for 5 more minutes Uraraka whines. It's Mina not Tsu I say. Oh why are you waking me up Uraraka says. I'm waking you up because Momo made pancakes for us I say. Oh ok Uraraka says sitting up and stretch and heading to the door to go to the common area. Well one down two to go I say. I'll wake Toru up last because I want to give her kisses and I don't want Jirou taking pictures of us because she'll have blackmail of us I say. Hey Jirou wake up Momo made pancakes I say taping her shoulder one time. Pancakes made by my queen Jirou says running to the door. Well that was easy I say. Now let's wake my baby I say. Hey baby time to get up I say while placing a kiss on her forehead. Good morning babe she says tiredly. Want me to carry you down stairs again I say. Yes please Toru says putting her hands in the air. I pick her up and so does this feel comfortable I say. Yeah and thank you babe Toru says while kissing me on the forehead. I start going down the stairs and go in the kitchen and put Toru on her own set and we started eating and talking.

Hey guys sorry if these chapters take to long to come out it's because I'm reading other books or I'm watching anime and stuff.

For the weebs that are reading this what was your first anime you watched mine was food wars :)

And sorry if there's misspelling.

And happy new years.

And sorry if they didn't go on a date yet that's in the next chapter. And sorry for saying and a lot.