Chapter 3: The sleepover. Momo x Jirou and Tsu x Uraraka and Mina x Toru.

Hello reader (I don't have lots of reader) But enjoy the book

Uraraka POV
So what are we going to do Mina? Well, Mina say with a smirk. Let me think and we going to play true or dare again? Yes how did you know Uraraka? We always play true or dare when we have a sleepover Mina I say proudly. Hey Uraraka I'm going to the bathroom ok I'll be back in a bit. Ok Froggy. Later Floaty she says and winks at me. I blush and I think the girls saw that Tsu winked at me and me blushing. Did I just see that right Jirou says. Your dating Tsu aren't you Uraraka Mina says cheerfully. What no way I'm dating her she's so pretty I can't get with someone so pretty. So you didn't want to tell them Uraraka? Tsu when did you get back?!? She didn't even leave Momo says while hugging and kissing Jirou. Princess not now Jirou says while blushing. I just want to cuddle you and kiss you Love. (Momo calls Jirou Love and Jirou calls Momo Princess or Yao-Momo) Man you guys make me feel single Mina says. Hey you have me Pinky Hagakure says. Hey I told you not to call me Pinky Mina says while blushing hard. Come here Pinky so I can kiss you Hagakure says. Mina how do you kiss Hagakure when she is invisible? I don't know how I kiss her she kisses me Mina says.

Mina POV
So is that mean Hagakure is a top Uraraka says while puts her head on Tsu's lap. No I'm top she kisses me first to get the kiss right. Then how do you guys do "it" Jirou says while Momo chuckles. Well she takes her clothes but not her bra and underwear I just do the same thing I say. You didn't have to go in to details Jirou says. You ask though Mina says while blushing. Umm guys I can see Hagakure blushing Uraraka says. This just got weird real quick Tsu says while looking at Uraraka then at us. Ok let's just play true or dare guys I say just to get the attention off of me and Hagakure.