Chapter 18: What are the other girls doing?

Hey guys sorry if the last chapter was bad I was up at 12 am and my eyes were dry.

Jirou pov
I wake up at 10:36 and Momo's not here with me odd i think. She's normally with me and she would be reading until I wake up. I went to the bathroom a her side of the sink was untouched besides the tooth brush. Oh well we'll she if she's downstairs I say under my breath. I go downstairs and I see a plate with my name on it. This is for Jirou only... ONLY FOR JIROU OK- Momo. Aww she made me breakfast. Well i'm going to eat it I guess.

Toru pov
I woke up at 11:08. 11:08?!? I usually wake up at 9 because of Mina. Speaking of Mina where is she. She sent me a text. I'm going to the mall with Momo and Tsu. Oh i wish she could of took me to the mall i wanted new clothes but i wouldn't look go in it because i'm invisible. (idk if i spelled it right) I'll just go downstairs. I see Jirou eating eggs and bacon. Hey Jirou can I have some bacon. Sure Momo kinda gave me a lot Jirou says. Did you know that Momo, Tsu, and Mina went to the mall I say while getting a piece of bacon. No Jirou says. I think we should have a girls day and go to the mall. That sounds fun Jirou says. I'll go wake up Uraraka. Ok Jirou says. I go to Tsu's room cause I know Uraraka is always there.

Uraraka pov
I was dreaming of me and Tsu I was confessing to Tsu. (I'm go to make the whole confessing different) It was after school by a blossom tree the view looked amazing and I see Tsu standing under the blossom tree i went up to her and confessed my feelings to her and she said that she felt the same way then she was about to kiss me but then i felt a poke on my face. Hmm five more minutes Tsu I say in a bit of a low voice. It's Toru not Tsu. Oh what do you want Toru. Do you want to come to the mall with me and Jirou? Umm sure I say. Ok go get ready I'll make breakfast for you Toru says. Umm ok. What do you want? Toru says. Pancakes and orange juice please I say while going to the bathroom. Ok see you downstairs Toru says. Ok see down there. Oh I didn't realize that Tsu wasn't here. I wish she was here so i can tell her how much i love her and probably fight over who loves each other more. Give each other kisses and probably fuck i mean cuddle 🥰. I brush my hair and teeth and get new clothes and go downstairs and sees Jirou and Toru.

Jirou pov
Hey Uraraka I say. Hey Jirou and Toru Uraraka says. So we're all going to the mall Uraraka says. Yeah Toru says. Uraraka your pancakes are done Toru says. Ok Uraraka says. I'm going to wait for you guys at the door I says. Ok Toru and Uraraka says.

Toru pov
How are you and Tsu doing I say. Me and her are doing fine Uraraka says. We even got matching frog hoodies see Uraraka says.

I'll show it at the end cause it won't show the words when i type after putting the photo like the words would be black and does anyone know how to fix it or some sort

still Toru pov
Ooo cool I should ask Mina if we could get some. And we would go on dates and one time she brought this wood thing the had our names on it and it's in my room Uraraka says. Did you guys do "it" 😏 I say. W-what I mean a couple of times Uraraka says. Why do you need the details. Just wondering I say. What about you and Mina did you guys do "it" Uraraka says. Yeah but it was hard cause i'm invisible. Are you guys done yet Jirou yells. Yeah we both yell back at her were coming now. Then we all head to the mall.

sorry it's been a month i'm packing to go somewhere i hope this was good and here's the matching hoodies not mine btw and luv u 🧍‍♀️❤️