chapter 19: period part two.

ik this is off topic of what's happening now but i just read periods are the worst and i thought it was cute so i'm making a part two. 👍

Toru pov
Can we please go upstairs babe. Ok I'm coming i got your chocolate Mina says.

in mina's dorm

still Toru pov
Babe I love you. I love you to baby Mina says while hugging me. I love you more babe. No i love you more and i'll prove it by kissing you and saying I love you 100 times Mina says. No you won't I say. Yes i will Mina says. Mina kisses me and saying 1. Then another kiss 2. And a another kiss 3. and goes to one hundred. See i did it Mina says. Then i'll make it up to you then I say. What do you mean by that Mina says? This gets on top of Mina and starts kissing her and this continues.

Tsu pov
Lilypad are you still awake I say. mhm uraraka says tiredly. Do you want a kiss I ask. Mhm Uraraka says while starting to sit up. Ok I say. (they kiss) A another one Uraraka says while pulling Tsu closer to her. Ok ok fine cause your adorable. (they kiss again)

Uraraka pov
I put my head on Tsu's chest. Do you want me to play with your hair more. Mhm I say. (tsu plays with uraraka hair) I fall asleep. Aww you look cute Tsu takes a picture of me.

Jirou pov they are still play mario car 69 yes i say 69

If i win i get a kiss Momo says. Ok I say. (Momo ends up winning) Wheres my kiss princess Momo says. Right here I get on Momo's lap and kiss her. Mm~ more Momo says while pulling me closer to her. Ok fine I kiss Momo again. (And they start to make out)

I kinda got lazy but a part three might show up for this:)