kinky and fluff idk why🧍‍♀️

idk if i got the title right

we will start off with kinky shit first cause why not 😇

momojiou
momo's quirk pretty handy if you know what i mean 😉. i think momo has a spanking kink idk why it came out of no where 💀 but when ever jirou is bad they would go somewhere private and momo would spank her.🧍‍♀️now i just feel stupid 😭.

jirou her ear jacks 😏. whenever jirou tops momo she would feel powerful like she could do it again but it never happens but sometimes just sometimes. whenever momo spanks her she would either moan momo or mommy or whimper and momo would like it when she does that. has a mommy kink and a daddy kink instead call momo daddy she calls her mommy 👍🧍‍♀️. i can't think of anything else for jirou 💀

tsuchako
tsu's tongue it's just the tongue you can't tell me anything else. when tsu is on the bottom she would always please uraraka. tsu likes being called mommy or master 🧍‍♀️. leaves hickeys on uraraka to let people know that uraraka is hers.

uraraka when tsu and her are like making out she would accidentally activate her quirk and they would be floating in the air while making out. she likes being tied like be a rope or tsu's tongue 😫👌don't ask why:). when she is on top she is wild and makes tsu feel good when she's on top 😏. she is the type of person that would take a blanket and cover tsu and her while tsu is sleeping and start kissing her to wake tsu up.

MinaToru
mina and toru have like acid burns or some sort on their beds be of mina when they were doing it 🤨. hickeys when they give them to each other they are really careful cause it's hard to cover up.

toru is invisible right so when mina is like talking toru could be like kissing mina and no one will ever know. toru likes putting on clothes that would turn on mina even though she doesn't have the body that's looks good enough she still likes how mina reacts to her when she wears the clothes. sometimes she touches mina's horns and mina could either like it or not but toru would get punished for touching her horns.

ill do a part 2 for the fluff part sorry if this sounds weird i just thought of this when i was watching a youtube video idk why but yeah. bye bye