Chapter 10: Triple date part two. UwU

Momo POV
After we all are done eating me and Jirou do the dishes. So did you, Mina, and Tsu talk about anything important while me, Toru, and Uraraka were sleeping Jirou says. Y-Yeah I say. So what were you guys talking about Jirou says. Well we were going to tell you about the triple date I say. Wait all six of us are going out Jirou says. Yeah because Tsu wanted us to because when Uraraka confessed to her it wasn't romantic I say. So where are we going then Jirou says. Well the ice cream place and maybe the park I say. Well that's romantic enough Jirou says. I hear Jirou sighing. What's wrong I say. Well after Mina's sleepover I was going to ask you on a date Jirou says. I'll make it up to you in the bedroom I say. Wait what the thought you were innocent Jirou says. Well I'm not now and by the way I'm going to be top I say. What Jirou says while blushing.

Mina POV
Toru can I ask you something I say. I'm s-sorry f-for what I did w-wrong Toru says. What I didn't say anything yet I say. Oh sorry I thought I did something wrong because you never call me by me name it's always babe or baby Toru says. So what's you question Toru says. Well do you want to go on a date I say. Hell yeah where are we going Toru says. Well it's going to be a triple date I say. Ooo cool who's coming Toru says. Well Tsu, Uraraka, Jirou, and Momo I say. Oh ok what time Toru says. Oh shoot I don't know the time I say. Well whoever idea was it ask them about what time we going out on a triple date Toru says. Ok I'll text Tsu I say.

Tsu POV
Hey Uraraka do yo- I hear a ring from my phone. One sec Uraraka I say. Oh ok Uraraka says. I read the text message and it's from Mina

In like the texting thing

Mina: What time do we go on the triple date?

Tsu: Probably 1:30 *kero*

Mina: Do you have to type kero :/

Tsu: I don't know *kero* and tell Momo that we will go at 1:30 *kero*

Mina: Ok

In real life

Still Tsu POV
So are you going to tell me Uraraka says. Oh yeah do you want to go on a triple date I say. What's a triple date Uraraka says. Umm I don't know I say. Ok so then who's coming and where are we going Uraraka says. Momo, Jirou, Mina, and Toru are coming and we are going at 1:30 and we are going to a ice cream place and maybe the park I say. Ok it's 12:50 right now we should get ready Uraraka says. Ok bye I say while sneaking a kiss on Uraraka cheek. What not on the lips Uraraka whines. Fine I'll kiss you on the lips cutie I say. What don't call me cutie Uraraka says while blushing. Ok then honey I say. Where are you getting this nicknames Uraraka says. Mina I say. What Uraraka says. Just kidding I say and then kisses Uraraka on the lips. Ok see you later froggy Uraraka says. Ok bye honey I say and pull out my phone and text Momo.

Tsu: Hey Momo did Mina tell you what time we are going out.

Momo: Yeah

Tsu: Ok

Uraraka POV
I make a group chat with me, Jirou, and Toru and call it ✨bottoms✨

Jirou: What who said I was a bottom

Uraraka: Umm me

Toru: Oop

Jirou: HUH

Toru: Why you yelling

Jirou: Don't tell Jirou that she is a bottom even though she is but if you do you will die -Momo

Jirou is offline

Uraraka: Wait Jirou don't kil-

Uraraka is offline

Toru: Oh shit she dead

Uraraka POV
Jirou don't kill me I say while running away from her. You call me a bottom Jirou says. What the heck you guys are suppose to get ready it's 1:10 Tsu says. I'm ready Mina says. Me to Toru says. At least one couple is ready Tsu says. It's not my fault that Jirou is chasing me I say. You called me a bottom Jirou says. Kyoka Jirou Momo says. Did Momo just call Jirou by her full name Toru says. You fucked up Jirou Mina says. Yes Yao-Momo Jirou says.

Next part is 18+ because why not ٩( ᐛ )و ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Jirou POV
Your being a bad girl right now I should punish you for that Momo says. Sense when did the innocent girl become so dirty Mina says. Come in my dorm Jirou Momo says. Y-Yao-Momo not n-now I say. Well your being naughty right now Momo says. Well if it's quick I say. Wait your agreeing to this Uraraka says. Yeah I say. Yeah Uraraka come with me before Momo and Jirou starts fucking Tsu says. But I want to record it Uraraka says. Why do you want to record it Tsu says. Blackmail Uraraka says. Umm ok then you got to get ready first Tsu says. Ok Toru can you record for a little while Uraraka says. Sure Toru says. But if you look through I'll blackmail you ok Uraraka says. What you have blackmail of us Mina says. How Toru says. I have my ways you have your ways so do go looking though my phone Uraraka says. Come on Uraraka Tsu says. Ok Uraraka says.

That just got weird really quick

Momo POV
As soon as Jirou got I my room I quickly pin her to the wall and lick her ear jack. Y-Yao-Momo ahh~ Jirou moans while I lick her ear jack. Y-Yao-Momo why are you doing this Jirou says. I don't really know I say. Oh ok Jirou says. You were being naughty early I say getting close to her almost giving her a kiss.     Momo Toru, Mina, and Uraraka ar- I cut her off with a kiss and a tongue war and I won. So I bit her tongue making her moan it was kinda loud so the girls probably here that.

Your safe now no more 18+ :D

Tsu POV
So are y'all going to stand there the whole time I say. Yup Mina and Uraraka says. This is what me and Mina do all the time Toru says. I go up to Momo's door and knock on it. Oi Jirou better be ready if not we'll be leaving you guys here I say. Ok just one more kiss Momo says. I could hear Jirou moaning. Make it quick it's 1:26 already I say. What why would you do that it was getting good Uraraka says. Don't worry you and I will have fun after the triple date I say. W-Wait what Uraraka says while blushing. You heard me I say. Not everyone is going to fuck their girlfriend today Toru says. Right Mina says.

I did not know why I did that I wrote this at 3 in the morning. But see you chapter eleven part three of the triple date :)